460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like If you dont like someones price,or product, or whatever, should just STAY OUT OF IT. If you are not going to buy it, DONT COMMENT. If somone wants $50.00 for a spark plug so what dont buy it, move on without comment.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Dave Moore said:
It seems like If you dont like someones price,or product, or whatever, should just STAY OUT OF IT. If you are not going to buy it, DONT COMMENT. If somone wants $50.00 for a spark plug so what dont buy it, move on without comment.

seems like you should live by your own rules you keep sticking your nose in also, did you appoint yourself the moderator??? :shock:

Randy

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Need to change the springs if your running a FT Cam.......
How is that bashing the heads or price? Looks to me it was usefull information.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That thread had NOTHING to do with what Im talking about! Just kind of getting SICK of the CONSTANT comments. What about the guy selling the trans for too much. Or a few monts ago when he lost a possible sale for me. Randy Have you EVER seen me comment in this section?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Dave Moore said:
Do they say John Force? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep, they been forced, but seriously don't stop someones sale, if i'm stupid enough to buy the product, I must want it, let me learn the hard way like i'm sure all of us have done. :roll: :shock:

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
I didn't see what was so wrong with defrees question but I erased yours and his. So instead I replaced his post with a couple of my own questions.

Dave, the seller did say that they where soild roller springs. Defree only seemed to be helpfull.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I have had nothing but good experiences with the action block just gotta know what you thinks is a fair price. Pretty dam simple.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
All I know, If I'm getting ready to buy something and Randy or Jon say D don't buy that it won't work with your set I'm not going to buy it.

We are here to help each other I thought? I'm a great listener and I take advice very well.

I think it's more helping somebody then shooting somebody parts down! I just lost 7 G's to a guy in Texas for a 557 that was shot. If it was on here somebody would have stopped me and put me on the right track. That was before I found 460ford, Randy, DanO Dfree will not let that happen to me again.

I'm not a machinist or engine builder, My safe guards are these guys!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Well put, but there is a difference between help,and knocking a mans part, I agree dfree was only trying to help, he wasn't knocking the mans heads, but, on another thread there was some guys running them down, just my .02, help me dfree lord knows I need it. :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
D's557BBF said:
All I know, If I'm getting ready to buy something and Randy or Jon say D don't buy that it won't work with your set I'm not going to buy it.

We are here to help each other I thought? I'm a great listener and I take advice very well.

I think it's more helping somebody then shooting somebody parts down! I just lost 7 G's to a guy in Texas for a 557 that was shot. If it was on here somebody would have stopped me and put me on the right track. That was before I found 460ford, Randy, DanO Dfree will not let that happen to me again.

I'm not a machinist or engine builder, My safe guards are these guys!
X2 I read the comments that some of the guys here add to posts and sort out the facts accordingly. If anyone remembers the gentleman who wanted $600 for a DOOE intake, I would never expect that much for one that I have. That would have been a blatant ripoff. I had a gentleman contact me after my post there and sold him mine for about %10 of what that guy wanted. Some things are rare and/or desirable and are worth a premium. Other items are not rare, only regionally available.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
[/quote]Yep, they been forced, but seriously don't stop someones sale, if i'm stupid enough to buy the product, I must want it, let me learn the hard way like i'm sure all of us have done.
That’s not the way to look at things either, this site is all about "helping" each other not about helping to "phuck each other" These are the exact people I don't want advice from or would I buy parts from. :roll: :roll:

Generally if I see somebody seriously interested in something that I think is questionable/un-fair. I pm the person buying and give them my opinion or I give the a tip to the right questions to ask and maybe even an example/proof to another add that makes my point valid or clear.

As far as the "procomp heads" no harm to the seller but my opinion is they are probably worth every penny. But I think I would opt for spending a few more bucks and buy a set of TFS /P-51's out of the box or used set if available. Just for the simple reason of resale value and the performance potential. There is good chance that is even the reason he is selling them.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jones said:
I didn't see what was so wrong with defrees question but I erased yours and his. So instead I replaced his post with a couple of my own questions.

Dave, the seller did say that they where soild roller springs. Defree only seemed to be helpfull.
Ok my bad, It looked like you blocked his first comment. I should not have said anything on that thread. I should have said more clearly on the guy selling the trans for too much. Or the guy that wanted a C4 bell housing that he told not to buy unless it was SFI. The guy asked for a factory one. No randy I did not make myself moderator. Funny you saying that from the #1 **** pot stirrer. Jones sorry im wasting youre time.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
[quote="Dave Moore ] Funny you saying that from the #1 **** pot stirrer. Jones sorry im wasting youre time.[/quote]

Damn I can see I am not going to get a Birthday or Christmas card from you this year.... :shock: Now that hurts my Feelings (NOT)

Randy

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Damn I can see I am not going to get a Birthday or Christmas card from you this year.... :shock: Now that hurts my Feelings (NOT)

Randy

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Randy tell me when it's your birthday and I'll send ya two. :lol: Hope that will cheer you up a little. :lol:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Randy after seeing alot of youre old posts, now I can see why you turned this into a joke. All im TRYING to say is be polite and have respect. Thats something you cannot due. Nice cheerleader section you have, try not to fantisize about them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts