·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Yes, nice truck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey thanks alot everyone, I'm glad you like my truck! Since you had such nice things to say, i'll throw in a little background....
It's a 77 F150 XLT 4X4 ranger shortbed with 67,000 origonal miles on it. It came from Oregon and is mostly original paint, there is no rust out there for some reason, infact there were a few areas that you could see (underneath) that the black factory paint had been sandblasted away exposing fresh metal. Up here in the north east, that is unheard of...
Although it is a 4x4, i treat it like its a 2 wheel drive street toy, there arn't many stock(ish) 4x4 street trucks around, and i dont intend to turn it into a quarter mile bullet, but i do intend to build a 545 for it. It has a clean, stock, factory (looking) 460 under the hood and a c6 trans. I recently took off the old pepe' accessories that the guy before me had on it, and put in a B&M megashifter and line lock.
About the posting problems i was having earlier, thanks for the replies, but i worded my question wrong, what i was trying to find out was how to put a blue, highlighted link on the bottom of all my posts that anyone could click on and it would take them to my pictures on photobucket.
That being said, let me say that i love this site! There are so many helpful an courteous people on here, it makes it a pleasure to iteract with you guys! -Wess

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmmmm

thanks Cletus, now if i can only figure out what link to post to bring people to my photobucket page, i will have it all! the link below just brings you to a blank page with an O in the upper right hand corner...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Re: hmmmm

wess said:
thanks Cletus, now if i can only figure out what link to post to bring people to my photobucket page, i will have it all! the link below just brings you to a blank page with an O in the upper right hand corner...
Not with me. It brought me to your Photobucket page.
That's where I was when I put up that big rear shot of your truck up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts