460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts Sold... Thanks for looking.

Changing direction on my project so parting with my BBF stuff. I've got a pair of unused B-460 heads and matching intake. No porting or mods on heads or manifold. Looking for $1700 to take it all.

Ford Motorsport PN M-6049-B-460small intake port version.jpg

B460 Intake.jpg

RB
Livonia, MI

...Here's a few more views of the heads. Setup is in great shape, looks like they've been sitting on a shelf since made.
Also, shipping would be extra.

B460_Chamber.jpg

B460_Int V.jpg

B460_Pic3.jpg

B460_Pic2.jpg

Thanks,
RB

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
Most Pleasant Transaction Ever

As a customer, I can be a rather difficult guy to please. Not this time.

The price paid for this brand new top end was appropriate; the items and all their associated components were exactly as described; the communication was well above and well beyond expectations; the parts packaging for shipment would put any major engine parts manufacturer to shame, and the timeline was as expected.

Thanks very much, Cobrajetsled, I couldn't be happier. :cool:

Paul

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice looking "un-molested" parts.... you got a good deal Paul! I am looking for a B-460 intake..... not interested in selling the manifold are you (I didn't think so!).

I am curious what the B port manifold entry dimensions are as cast. Can you tell me what the height and width sizes are? If I am ever lucky enough to find one un-ported I want to know where I'd be starting from, to match a set of "ported" B heads.... versus filling with epoxy in an A head manifold.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
I have two B460 intakes and neither are for sale at this time, sorry. I intend to keep my B460 collection grouped together. There have been other B460 intakes available on this forum; try doing a search.

Nominal runner dim's at the flange are as follows:
  • Runner height, all: 1.96" typical
  • Runner width, inner runners: 1.32" typical
  • Runner width, outer runners: 1.39" typical
Paul

·
Registered
898 Posts
Nice looking "un-molested" parts.... you got a good deal Paul! I am looking for a B-460 intake..... not interested in selling the manifold are you (I didn't think so!).

I am curious what the B port manifold entry dimensions are as cast. Can you tell me what the height and width sizes are? If I am ever lucky enough to find one un-ported I want to know where I'd be starting from, to match a set of "ported" B heads.... versus filling with epoxy in an A head manifold.

Thank you.
I have an unmolested B-460 intake for sale. I can send pics if you like.
Gary,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts