460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, ran brackets with my new 06 gt! got lots of parts for my zephyr project. good comradery, lol. bob netherland

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jeff, not including lousy runs(ahem) was running 14.5s at 95. the car only had 187 miles on it when i left minn! in round three eliminations i ran the best. unfourtunately it was also a breakout run, 14.1 at 97. stock tires. drag radials and a few more miles on the odometer might help, lol.
....a young man from hyperteck was running their flash program equipped car ,mt drag radials, also equipped with automatic trans at 13.8s.
...my 97gt took a small roots blower along with clutch, shifter, control arms, exhaust (aprrox six thousand in parts to run a best of 13.7) good bye and good ridance, lol.
... the comfort and styling of the 05/06 car is unreal. bob netherland

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
f570, could not help but noticing your address, i live in hinckley! next event we road trip there! bobn

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey Zeph....I hope to be in Fargo this weekend racing if the maintainance on the car go's well.I'm still trying to get my head right after WFC9.

·
Registered
130 Posts
My cousins 96 GT ran 13.92 with drag radials, pulleys stock 3.27 gears and flowmaster exaust. My 97 GT ran 7.79 in the 1/8th with a powerdyne blower 3.55's flowmasters and on et-streets. Something had to be wrong if you had a blower and could only run 13.70's.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Hate to keep this going......but..........I wish I could get a new mustang as well but I too have too many toys and I have to eat and pay rent.....lol.......my 01 GT ran 13.91 @ 99.48 with a K&N and a homemade ram air....otherwise stock....5 spd.....was fun....you gotta drive the hell out of em....bounced the rev limiter on a couple of passes...........hails.........D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
devil dog, i believe chilly set this part of the forum aside for our ford racing bs, lol.
......gregg, trans made it home safely, thanks much.
.......466 fox, i owned the 97 since new, modified it since new, ran it for nine years, won lots of rounds and one nmra et3 deal at byron. it was time for a new one lol.,,,,,,,,,bobn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts