460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a backhalfed foxbody mustang, would prefer it to be a 4-link setup. Already have a nice roller, but its almost to pretty to cut on! :oops: Would like one already finished!
Other backhalfed cars will be looked at also!
Thanks!
If you have pics send to: [email protected]

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have an 87gt that the rear wheel tubs have been cut out and is ready to be backhalfed. I am selling it for 500.00 it has all the ground effects and the body is straight. I just lost interest in it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply! I have a nice roller already, I was just trying to see if anyone already had one backhalfed they wanted to sell! If I cant find one, guess i'll just have to cut on mine!
Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
ttt

got a 95 mustang mini tubbed ladder bars coilovers cage has 15x12 drag stars with 15x13.5 hooser tires does need to be finished have 460 motor and c6 trans, might do some trading for your car if its a coupe call 405-740-7585 in okc,ok send picturesto [email protected]

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Re: ttt

bosco said:
got a 95 mustang mini tubbed ladder bars coilovers cage has 15x12 drag stars with 15x13.5 hooser tires does need to be finished have 460 motor and c6 trans, might do some trading for your car if its a coupe call 405-740-7585 in okc,ok send picturesto [email protected]

wish I had the extra money for that car I like that body style... and your not half way around the country...

Randy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Project needs to be finished...

I have a tube framed project that is indeed light weight, needs a rearend and steering finished. The seat and steering wheel is mocked up for a big driver, so this should fit you...

Will trade for a 3/4 ton chevy p/u truck...

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
pics sent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts