460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OOOK I cant win with this thing. Im tired of building this car. Its an AWSOME car Just burned out! WILL TRADE FOR A SMALL TIRE MUSTANG! OR??

This car is a bad *** ride... PROSTREET! All lights ETC work. All autometer gauges in the dash ETC...

Here is my baby. I bought the car and I have put alot of time and money into it. I will move on with the build if it dont sell quick. Here is a little info about the car... It has ALL THE GOOD STUFF!

Very nice backhalf
Tubbed Very nice work aswell
Built Braced 9" with coil overs
Tubuler K member for BBC or BBF with tubuler A-arms
Driveshaft loop ETC ETC
NEW 29x14.5 Dr's on it
NEW Weld wheels and all new tires
All autometer gauges
Built C4 with T brake and BIG BBF JW ultra Bell Cost me $3500
JUST GOT THE MOTOR OUT OF THE MACHINE SHOP!
466 Speedpro dome pistons
Eagle Rods with ARP bolts
King bearings
NEW Procomp aluminum heads PORTED TO THE MAX! (SUPER NICE SE OF HEADS) with Ferrea valves
NEW paint
MAD 7 box
ETC ETC ETC.
Trade for T/K car can be a stock susp. car... Or make cash offer! Thanks
Text..512-508-4302
$17,000 wont build one for even close to that price. OBO!! Trades/ Trades plus cash What you got??
NO RUST!!! Body and paint in AWSOME condition
WILL SELL OR TRADE JUST THE ROLLER!!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
87 coupe

i have an 87 coupe with a bbf 472ci. 8.8 with spool and 31 spline mosers, southsides,eibach drag launch springs front and back,lakewood 90/10, victor jr heads,victor jr intake ,pro systems 1000cfm,fogger and much more...this car is a daily driver and runs 9.80'[email protected] maybe interested in a trade if you like...the car can be seen on you tube making a pass...look under tinks street car..its the mustang on dope...

·
Registered
148 Posts
where are you located? im near beaumont tx. im having problems downloading these pics so a guy is coming over today to see if he can do it..i was just wondering where you was located in case we deal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts