460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw an ad for the next Pinks All Out. They are doing the finals 4 at a time. Just like the old days.

I guess their ratings must be slipping from all the BS, maybe this will get some back.

Any thoughts??

Bill

·
Registered
750 Posts
Nah, they just want to show off the new track. NHRA said no way to using all for lanes, even alternating for cleanups. I think it would be fun, and the turnout is so good that they can make money even without the show.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Four up burn-outs would be cool!!!:cool:

Bill

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
The Bald guy is still Freakin Stupid either way, must be trying to remove attention from his Stupid AZZ

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I remember seeing pictures of four Factory Experimentals running at the same time some place in CA. I think it was early to mid 60's. Seen a few like that, something about there being too many cars to run, so they just doubled it up!!

They had no guardrails or anything. You sure would have to trust the guy beside you!!

Bill

·
Registered
167 Posts
I usually mute that show when I watch it. I like the racing, not the stupid comments Christensen and his crew have. The last episode i watched, I noticed quite a few new faces working for him.

·
Registered
83 Posts
4 lane more fun

Just think how good it would feel to beat 3 at one time only problem may be when mishaps happen and they end up in your lane. Never know might catch on to draw more cash at gate.Keep em off the streets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts