460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I once was until Art Modell gave them that name and moved them to Baltimore :cry:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
prostock1869 said:
Any Ravens fans here on the forum ???

Let me know what you think,I will take all remarks even if they are negative......I can handle it LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only Bird winning a championship this year is an E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Pittsburgh Steelers all the Way !!

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go !!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
steelers...... :roll:
panthers..... :roll:
eagles..i guess they aint that bad(they did beat the vikings which i HATE)
hmm....my broncos are out so :( ?? i guess i ll cheer for the eagles :roll:

·
Registered
268 Posts
"RAVENS"

:D As a Ravens FAN I do believe, But they first have to get by the Titans next week! As most sports fans know if you don't have a good Defense then you won't make it very far. The Ravens defense has the most take aways in the league and had 4 more TODAY! Go Baltimore Ravens!!

Dan R
:twisted:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm a Ravens fan from day 1, they had the Titans beat earlier this year and gave it away on the final drive. They had only given up 113 yards in the entire game until giving up 80 on the final drive.

Go Ravens !!!!!!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
srry to bum u guys out but theres NO way that the ravens could beat the steelers if they have to play eachother in the afc champ game because the steelers d-fence is just way to good for the ravens o-fence :lol:

·
Registered
268 Posts
GO BALTIMORE

8) The Ravens can beat the Steelers! Big Ben is going to be a bit gun shy and will be easy to rattle even with the defense of the Chargers. All they have to have is a good coverage defense and hit Ben all day! The first meeting of Baltimore and the Titans was a good game and this one will be even better and I think the outcome will be different and hope we move on to next weekend. And Ray Lewis was aquitted of all charges. O J is just a moron!!! :lol:

Dan

·
Registered
407 Posts
The Titans will send the Ravens back to Baltimore after the *** whippin they will get saturday in Nashville.

Ttians to the Superbowl!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts