460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
great bracket carb all billet blocks and base plate. I also drove this on the street no problems. This is the model Holley sued BG over a few years ago. It has since been replaced by the race demon models. i paid over 750 for this carb new. flows 950, comes with #6 adapters. bolt on and go. $350 shipped with any jet you want in it. I moved up to dominator.
also have 800 (4780 i think)cfm holley, choke horn milled off. been on a shelf for a few yrs, should be good but might need gasket kit. $150 shipped
thanks for looking
$125 shipped on the 800

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
great bracket carb all billet blocks and base plate. I also drove this on the street no problems. This is the model Holley sued BG over a few years ago. It has since been replaced by the race demon models. i paid over 750 for this carb new. flows 950, comes with #6 adapters. bolt on and go. $350 shipped with any jet you want in it. I moved up to dominator.
also have 800 (4780 i think)cfm holley, choke horn milled off. been on a shelf for a few yrs, should be good but might need gasket kit. $150 shipped
thanks for looking
Hey your in my neck of the woods how much if I stop by and pick it up.
I'm up in Thompson, CT near the track....

Or how about 350 with some xtra jets?

send me a email [email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also have 800 (4780)cfm holley, choke horn milled off. been on a shelf for a few yrs, should be good but might need gasket kit. $150 shipped
thanks for looking
$125 shipped on the 800[/QUOTE]

great carb for the right person

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey the carb works geat made about 20 runs all ready this year with it and it looks great too.

Everyone good guy to deal with.

did you get the motor in your car yet?

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts