460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen I can't be there Merkl Race Shop will be paying some bonuses
- Perfect lights will earn you $50 - Time trials and Competition
- Perfect Package will earn $250 - in Competition Perfect light and your dial to the 2nd digit ie: 5.21 Dial - run 5.210- 5.219 counts as perfect
Get Charlie or Lem to autograph you time slip that it's a legit run and email me a copy at
[email protected] with your email address and I'll paypay you your winnings!!
Frank

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Seen I can't be there Merkl Race Shop will be paying some bonuses
- Perfect lights will earn you $50 - Time trials and Competition
- Perfect Package will earn $250 - in Competition Perfect light and your dial to the 2nd digit ie: 5.21 Dial - run 5.210- 5.219 counts as perfect
Get Charlie or Lem to autograph you time slip that it's a legit run and email me a copy at
[email protected] with your email address and I'll paypay you your winnings!!
Frank

:eek::eek: NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!

THANKS FRANK FOR THE BONUS MONEY ........ THATS SWEET GUYS !!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
should of proof read I mean 'paypal' not paypay
Frank
but I think everyone caught on what I ment

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
should also add that if you win any bracket running one of My C6 Transbrake or manual VB's there is also $250 win
Frank

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Thanks Frank,that gives us even more reason to concentrate:eek::cool:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey Frank,Mr.Dan Hobbs cut a perfect light this morning.Saw Charlie put his stamp on it.That's a cool deal on the payout you did!'Ol Wildman racked up this weekend :D ---Red

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually it sounds like everyone had fun !! but it sounds like a cheap weekend for me !! I was expecting to have to pay out at least a grand! you ol' boy's down there must have been sampling some of Charlie's shine the night before!!!
Frank

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Frank ,you can just send me a grand!!! ;):D:D Since you already have it set aside:p Pay Up Buddy:D:D:D

·
Registered
150 Posts
should also add that if you win any bracket running one of My C6 Transbrake or manual VB's there is also $250 win
Frank
Well Frank I gave it hell in the pro class but came up short to Dan Hobbs in the finals with my street truck, your C6 tranny combination and manual valvebody worked flawless for the whole 1300 mile trip, plus the 26 eighth mile passes, and all the extra curriculiar activities that went on around owensborrow the four days we were there. I did manage to run my dial in once in the semi finals but the light wasn't there for me so o well. Thanks for offering this up anyway.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I don't have the round sheets in front of me, but I think Kristina Lawyer had a perfect package in the finals, it was damn close anyway, that's one tough racer!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
It wasn't a perfect package Bill...Frank's done put the money in my Paypay account;):D:D:p Hey Ky Jelly he said I can come up and go Goose hunting with one of my best buddies;):D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts