460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember that the one scheduled for April was going to have a friday meal or something like that. Is that still the plan for this one?
Also does the track have a food stand or should we make sure to bring it with us.
Thanks for the info.
Should get there around 10am or so. Leaving peoria Il. at 3 am.
still trying to decide best route, if anybody has been there. Either 74 to indiana and straight down the highway or interstate to southern Ill. and then accross.

Cant wait
Dave

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Damon,

We are all meeting at Texas Roadhouse Thursday evening for dinner and they are going to have a catered meal on Friday at the track?

So when does Bruno buy everybody the Steaks he will owe them after he gets his butt kicked?? :roll:

Bruce

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Anybody that needs my two tickets can use them for the meal... I won't be able to make it down for the bash.. last minute DIESEL problems here at work.

I pre-registered for April... I would still like to get my two XXX-L shirts?

have fun gents..

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
jbozzelle said:
I didn't know there was a meal on Friday night.
Just like we did last year johnny boy...

I hadn't heard of any food plans since I told Phillip and Charlie that I wasn't going to be able to bring the crawfish. They are out of season now so we'll have to wait for the BBF Bash III to eat some more...

·
Registered
871 Posts
blown86hallet said:
Anybody that needs my two tickets can use them for the meal... I won't be able to make it down for the bash.. last minute DIESEL problems here at work.

have fun gents..
I will pay you for one of your tickets, if someone will take the other one.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Harold said:
blown86hallet said:

have fun gents..
I have no problem with you just using the ticket (free). I just want my shirts..

Only problem is when you check in, do you use my name?

·
8,522 Posts
blown86hallet said:
Harold said:
blown86hallet said:

have fun gents..
I have no problem with you just using the ticket (free). I just want my shirts..

Only problem is when you check in, do you use my name?
You will get the shirts..............Lem

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the info,
cant wait. might try to get a little grille to throw in the trunk. next to the beer cooler, ooops i meant milk.
wont need alchohol enhancement with all the nice cars too listen too and see. bringing alot of dvd's for the cam camcorder. mmmmmmmmmm the sounds of power

·
Registered
846 Posts
Just took delivery of a bushel of peanuts. :wink: The wife will be boiling peanuts in our pit area on Friday and Saturday. Come and get 'um.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
If you see a skinny white man wearing a WFC shirt holding a cardboard sign that says "will crew for food"... That may be me. :mrgreen: I'm flying up, so won't have a cooler full of food and a grill like I would have liked to. :(

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey David,

Might have to hit you up for a meal ticket. My Dad is comin' out to the track some this weekend. I've got tickets for me & my brother. Hope you can get out and make a couple of passes on Friday before work. Be careful not to get sick out there Friday...I'd hate for you to have to miss work! :D

Tom Jackson

1 - 19 of 19 Posts