460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might would be a helpful reminder to anyone that is planning on coming to the bash. That they could list the items that they might want to get rid of via the forum. Then once they knew that something was sold they could drag it along to the Bash. That way it would save 2 people shipping. This is not a swap meet.

Is anyone else planning on bringing some stuff? I have some heads, block and misc stuff I might bring. Even thought about bringing the 79 F150 so long as there was some serious buyers out there.

http://460ford.com/viewtopic.php?p=168838#168838

Edit: Made into a sticky. Also if you intead to bring anything go ahead and post up.

I have:
1 pair D3ve heads
3 C9ve heads (1 used for practice porting)
Dura spark dizzy
Don't know yet about the other stuff.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Jones ;

Just an idea, but why don't you make a sticky for the Auction block for BBF Bash swap, everyone can make a list of what they intend to be bringing to sell with some prices. Might help to sell some stuff if someone definatley shows interest , plus maybe some of the stuff can be sold before the bash and just delivered.

Just a thought.
Travis

·
Registered
846 Posts
I plan on bringing some parts too... I hope most of them are just for pick-up..lol

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
I plan on bringing some stuff...roller cam, lifters, Victor intake, big headers...etc.

I am going with a low compression 477 for boost. Don't need all the high compression stuff.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
I'll be bringing a few odds and ends like driveshafts. Jeff is going to buy my C6/C4 converter & Alternater. I'll most likely be bringing other stuff as well. I'll have to scrounge around the shop and see what all I have.

I'll also be bringing DVD's from the BBF Bash and Tech Seminars if anyone wants to pick one up in person.

3" OD Republic Diesel Built Steel Driveshaft with 1330 series u-joints, measures 43 1/4" from end to end and 42" from center to center. Brand new and NEVER ran in a car. Was built for my 427 and C6 combo after I broke a Ford Racing aluminum 3.5" driveshaft. $225 invested. $100 takes it! Can Deliver to BBF Bash.

3.5" OD Republic Diesel Built Driveshaft with 1330 joint in the front and a 1330 to 1350 joint in the back for the rear yoke.
46 1/4" end to end
45" center to center
51 1/2" slipyoke end to end of driveshaft
51" slipyoke end to center of rear u-joint
$300 invested: $175 with the C4 slip yoke. $125 driveshaft only. $50 for the Spicer 1330 slip yoke. 46 runs on this driveshaft: 23 with the 534CI engine and 23 with the 466CI engine.

Can bring to the BBF Bash.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
If anyone is interested at the bash I can hook them up with a 466 aluminum cobra jet motor that is brand new, a c-6 transmission that is fresh and ready to go and other parts. Only 30 miles from the track c-ya BADAZZ'79

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I've got a set of A460 heads, titanium intakes, stainless exhaust valves, complete and fresh from Charlie Evans, with the ARP 12 point head studs. I could bring them if anyone is interested. Don't want to drag them around for the fun of it, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Re: Bash

ford632 said:
Where is the Bash going to be held and when? Jim
Windy Hollow Dragway, Owensboro, Kentucky. April 25-27,2008, I believe :)

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
it's not a swap meet it is a Big block ford race for us big block guy's there is no swap meet, it will just be some of the guy's putting parts on the tailgate or on the trailer and they will be for sale...

Randy

1 - 20 of 41 Posts