460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm really bummed out cause I couldn't make it this year. However, I would like to have a Bash t-shirt. Anyone know if there will be some available? Can someone hook a brother up?

Thanks, Jeff.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Lem hooked me up with one from the first bash, I'm sure he'll have some from this one...I hope............my wardrobe is getting slim and I need some new threads. :cool:

·
Registered
475 Posts
I want to buy one too :) if there are any left, I would even buy one from last years.

I just checked I'm only 1000 miles away :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
I want to buy one too :) if there are any left, I would even buy one from last years.

I just checked I'm only 1000 miles away :)
Man, I wish I was only 1000 miles away, Google says 2352 miles for me.:( But, I am planning for next year,:) even if it might be just to to be a spectator.:rolleyes: My stepson is stationed at Ft Bragg, NC, so I can easily convince the wife of that trip, with a stop off at the bash.;) Lem, I would like a 2X shirt, if you have extras. You should have a 2nd design done, saying something like, All my BBF friends got to attend the Bash, and all I got was this T-shirt!:mad:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Me too on the shirts... Hey Rick, and Jason... We're gonna have to get things together for next year, maybe we can all hook up and figure out how to get there... It's the same for me, it's almost 1900 miles each way...

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Me too on the shirts... Hey Rick, and Jason... We're gonna have to get things together for next year, maybe we can all hook up and figure out how to get there... It's the same for me, it's almost 1900 miles each way...

Doug...:cool:
I agree Doug, we could have quite a BBF Convoy going by the time we got there, there's a lot of other Forum members between here and there.:cool:

·
8,522 Posts
There are a few shirts left ...at this point how many I do not know . But if there is enough demand to meet the mininium order of the shirt company I'd be more than glad to make it happen .

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Lem, I could use a large, just tell me how much, and the check is in the mail...;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts