460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bad as I hate to do this, Im willing to break down every part of this car to SALE. But keep In mind, need to sale HOOD, DISC BRAKE REAREND, FIRST. I will take pics of parts that you might want, or need. Every part on this car works, and was new when built, only took to the track once, with only 2 passes, a person with interest baught Grudge motor, and powerglide Trans on the spot. Pop open trunk, ele outside mirrows, factory radio, remote antenna,
seats are very nice, gas tank new, read the other ads on other stuff. Thanks

I have all kinds of combos for this alsome ride, Need to sell fast, To buy or trade for a Pro Mod or Top Sportsman Glide. It Is set up for BBF and glide, or small block. I also have a new 88mm turbo set up will fit this foxbody and other mustangs foxbodys with custom headers, all pipeing, cooler, 03 cobra 1200HP on 30# boost, sheetmetal Intake the whole works. make offer on any part will sell complete or seperate. thanks 843-337-5247

This is new and top of the line stuff.

Ok some of the parts have sold, and some have change. I no longer need of a tranmission, and the 598 kit is pending! call or email for your needs, selling out so cheap Its a steal, get your christmas gift early. also will take
down payments and hold for pay off, with end reasonable time. Thanks

Hey guys I know Its close to tax time, If you want to lock some of this stuff in you need to do so soon, I have a few, wanted me to hold some stuff but have not got back with me, so this Is the time, It will be sold, first come first serve. Thanks Good Luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Pictures????

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
598 Kit all new $2000.00

I have all kinds of combos for this alsome ride, Need to sell fast, To buy or trade for a Pro Mod or Top Sportsman Glide. It Is set up for BBF and glide, or small block. I also have a new 88mm turbo set up will fit this foxbody and other mustangs foxbodys with custom headers, all pipeing, cooler, 03 cobra 1200HP on 30# boost, sheetmetal Intake the whole works. make offer on any part will sell complete or seperate. thanks 843-337-5247

Bump

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
598 Kit all new $2000.00

Bump

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
598 Kit all new $2000.00

bump

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
598 Kit all new $2000.00

Bump, Still F/S

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How much for the roller? Thanks Craig
OK first off all I have tons of stuff I will let go with the car. The car is complete with all wiring fuel, drive shaft rad, etc. big tube bolt on exaust 3.5 with Ex pipe. with almost new wheels with tires. have over 10 grand in car will sell for 3500 just add your motor and trans go street or strip racing also have title.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TRADE or Sell for Weld Wheels

598 Kit all new $2000.00

Ok some of the parts have sold, and some have change. I no longer need of a tranmission, and the 598 kit is pending! call or email for your needs, selling out so cheap Its a steal, get your christmas gift early. also will take
down payments and hold for pay off, with end reasonable time. Thanks
I need some beadlocks and front welds, 2.0 for my new ride.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Interested in the turbo setup if you still have it but a price would be good. Also the stroker kit if that is still available.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts