Diamond custom Pistons
LSM Cam
IDT A-460 CNC'd Ported heads with TIT Valves
Tunnel Ram Port matched/machined
Dual BG 1150 Dominators
Danny B Belt Drive Timing
Peterson 5 stage dry sump system
Jeff Johnson Pan
This motor is bad-***! Call for all details.
Only 12 passes since fresh
free 30 gal of vp c16 fuel in sealed drum
$21,500
Switching to a cummins reason for selling
Call or text Ron 330 466 8808

see youtube video:
go to 7:04 to see truck/motor run
2nd place
Other pics/pulling videos available
Make a reasonable offer. I may part this motor out if not sold by dec 1st. Lots of good, hard to find parts here!

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make a reasonable offer. I may part this motor out if not sold by dec 1st. Lots of good, hard to find parts here!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Billet crank was made by a machinist that John and Jay Cornell of IDT uses. It's Top Notch! 4.7 bore, 4.625 stroke. Nitrited and It also has the center counter weights.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
he could post other places so "your type" could run their suck to him about that too.......woooops! he gets another cheap bump.
your post dosn't make sense . you mean by other places , he could post on Chevy Forums?

again he won't have to do another cheap bump .

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wayne county fair pull, 3rd place. Was the farthest pull of the night using single rear wheels. go to 1:55 on the video (48 ford)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump...any offers for entire motor? I have several people interested in parting the engine. I really hate to do that at this time. You could never build a 642 for this kind of money!

·
Registered
521 Posts
if you do part it out i may be interested in the short block, i have an idt headed 604 thats setup for nos and i would love to go n/a and more cubes is always a good thing!:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good deal.

Nice setup, someone could save some cash buying this for sure. I sometimes wish I had bought a completed setup. You might try yellowbullet.com their classified section is a PITA but alot of racers over there. Good luck with the sale.

Look another free bump.;)@the hater. LOL.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Kevin! I realize money is tight...but this is a hell of a motor for price. There are 2 big ford motors for sale on racingjunk. The cheapest one is $45,000! Mabe my low price is scaring people??:)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts