460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to make someone very Happy On Valentine's Day, Tax time special, LOL. I have 2 set ups, Im going to keep the, six thrity 2. Ive been working on with help from Mr.CHARLIE EVANS Im selling the 665" top end and some of the bottom end.

Less than 25 passes On the 665, rods and pistons. The rods are GRP PRO Nitrous Rods, Pistons are Vendlia Gas Ported Flat Tops, For C-Heads. Head studs, Push Rods, C Heads are New Took out bx to take pics, I have 2 sets of C Heads, Both cam from Ford Racing New out the bx. One Is complete from fulton, and the other is New untouch, your choice.
Intake is like New with no bruises, or Damage, with Trick Out matched 1350 Carbs. Push Rods are
10.750 .200 CL N.D. TAPER and .165. Really want to sale all for one money. Dont want to seperate right now. This set up ran 4.60s on motor 3200#.
You Get 9 pistons and 6 Rods, Thats the reason for only 25 passes.

Kenny G.
S.C. 29550
843-337-5247
$6999.99

Attachments

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SALE PENDING!

I need to make someone very Happy On Valentine's Day, Tax time special, LOL. I have 2 set ups, Im going to keep the, six thrity 2. Ive been working on with help from Mr.CHARLIE EVANS Im selling the 665" top end and some of the bottom end.

Less than 25 passes On the 665, rods and pistons. The rods are GRP PRO Nitrous Rods, Pistons are Vendlia Gas Ported Flat Tops, For C-Heads. Head studs, Push Rods, C Heads are New Took out bx to take pics, I have 2 sets of C Heads, Both cam from Ford Racing New out the bx. One Is complete from fulton, and the other is New untouch, your choice.
Intake is like New with no bruises, or Damage, with Trick Out matched 1350 Carbs. Push Rods are
10.750 .200 CL N.D. TAPER and .165. Really want to sale all for one money. Dont want to seperate right now. This set up ran 4.60s on motor 3200#.

Kenny G.
S.C. 29550
843-337-5247
$6999.99

·
Registered
65 Posts
Got parts

Got heads and intake yesterday" just as you said. When you said new in box you meant it, still had the staples in the box but not anymore! It's been a pleasurable experience and I appreciate all the help.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold BBF 665"

Kenny G.
S.C. 29550
843-337-5247
$6999.99
Deposit has been made on 665. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts