460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reminder: Get your registration in ASAP.

I have 48+ cars that verbally commited to race with us and so far only 28 registered.

Monday March 31st is the deadline. We need 30+ cars for each class to guarantee the BIG payouts. Come on guys :idea: We need MORE cars, if you only plan to T&T, please consider racing the Pro or Super Pro class as well 8)

Thanks

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Were sand baggin :lol: . Hows Phillip planning on doing the quick 16 ? Is it going to be just 16 fords or 16 fords against 16 off brands :lol: I noticed it was going to be run of the afternoon.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Can't wait!

If anyone knows someone that might be interested go ahead a tell them. Let's remember last year all of you that said you missed out of all the fun.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
We need a class called the " Slowest 16 "

Hell, we'll be the # 1 qualifier ! :lol:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Bash

Damon's right,register.If theres any race you go to make it this one.My bunch had the best time we ever had at the track.I know fuel is high,but we have a 5 hour drive ourselves and I wouldn't miss it for anything.If they don't get more cars this will probably end and that would be a shame :cry: .I know theres got to be alot more BBF powered cars out there that can make it.So come on :wink: .Just my 2 cents. Wes Littrell

·
Registered
159 Posts
Damon and Wes have it right. We must support this race or it will become history, It is a great time, more of a reunion than a race. You will have a lot more fun at the track than behind your computor. Hats off to damon for the effort that he puts into this event.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Wes and Colin are right, If we don't support this race it will be history. All of us here on the forum pushed for it and the Kentucky Crew came thru. The least we can do is support their hard work. Once it's gone, it will be hard to get it back..
I have at least an 11 hr tow from here in Ga. I know the guys from Fla. have alot further then that. With fuel costs what they are, if we can do it, people closer can do it. Make this that one "outta town race" that you travel to this year. You won't regret it.

Good races , good food and most important... Good people, What more could you ask for ??

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I will be there thursday ready to help get setup and set down and popatpop w/my buddy's. Can't wait. Rick

·
Registered
846 Posts
We'll be rollin' in Thursday afternoon. Where is this year's Thursday "bench racin'" session going to be held ?? :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Need some info on the bash

Is it a 3 day event? with t&t and bracket racing with some grudge racing also or is it just heads up racing? my wife and i are trying to decide on going for a week and a half that way i can hit the bash then next week go to George Rays where my car came from.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Thursday, it's just (get there ,set up camp, drink a few cold ones, and let the bench racin begin).Friday, its all ford t&t all day, Sat. Morning/afternoon its BBF Racing Bracket, Box/no box,and then it's all brands battling it out in the reg. sat. night program. :D Can't wait. Rick

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well, I registered. Now to see if I can get my junk back together in time to get down there and race it. If not I guess I'll just have to come and watch.

Mike

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sunday, like last year, will be reserved for a rain out date. We also had the Tech Seminar on Sunday of last year. This year we had the Tech Seminar back in December.

Thursday will be BS session numer 1 at the race track helping Phillip set up. I'd say Thursday night will be BS session # 2 at Texas Roadhouse and then BS session # 3 will be at the Fairfield 8)

23 Days and counting!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts