460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys want to meet/eat at Texas Roadhouse on Thursday night like we did last year?

Last year, at the BBF Bash, we helped Phillip at the track Thursday during the day and then we all met at Texas Roadhouse that evening, what was it? about 8pm Central time?

Or is there someplace else? I figured Texas Roadhouse would be the best since it's within walking distance to the Super 8, Fairfield, Hampton etc...... Where most of us are staying.

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
846 Posts
We're in :wink: Should be 4 of us there !

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
We will be there all 4 of us. You might want to count Jeff as 2 because he eats soooooo much!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
bruno said:
count me in (3 me , wifey and son) and it goes on denaro's tab .....
Thanks Big D! Now that I know who's payin' I'll have to order one of those Wes Littrell 32 oz Steaks :p
I think 'Ole Uncle Charlie picked up the tab that night,,,,Wes's 32 oz. steak liked to have killed me :shock: I learned not to do that again :( . For sure that boy owes me,,,,I may have to extract some payback some how :twisted:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
sounds good to me, count me in

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
Yoeman said:
I'll see what our budget allows, right now we're looking at beans & weenies!
:p
Cheeseburger $7, Water Free :lol:
and $97.23 in beer. Man I wish I could be there :cry:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Me and Sooz will be there Damon, especially since Good ole Charlie D. said he was picking up the tab again. We should be at the track at early afternoon. Rick

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
skosler said:
Phantasea466 said:
Yoeman said:
I'll see what our budget allows, right now we're looking at beans & weenies!
:p
Cheeseburger $7, Water Free :lol:
and $97.23 in beer. Man I wish I could be there :cry:
Yes, hitch a ride with one of the guys coming from Texas or Okie :wink:

Rick,

Look forward to it, I don't have you registered? You guys going to pay at the gate?

Charlie, you will need to sweet talk one of those young waitress' and reserve us that corner again :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts