1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
928 Posts
I don't know if I am on that list you have or not but if anyone travelling through Iowa has a problem they are welcome to give me a call, I will gladly help out if I can.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hey Damon, email me a copy of the contact list. I'm flying up thurs night to Nashville, picking up a car I bought Fri morning and driving on up to the track Friday afternoon. Didn't know if I was going to make it until just the other day.

You know of anyone who want's to split cost of a room up there Fri night?... I don't have a room yet. Motels all filled up?

My cell# is 512-845-1851

Thanks

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
BBBob_M said:
Hey Damon, email me a copy of the contact list. I'm flying up thurs night to Nashville, picking up a car I bought Fri morning and driving on up to the track Friday afternoon. Didn't know if I was going to make it until just the other day.

You know of anyone who want's to split cost of a room up there Fri night?... I don't have a room yet. Motels all filled up?

My cell# is 512-845-1851

Thanks

Hey Bob, bruno has an extra bed, his wife isn't going now. pm him...he's an awesome guy despite all the smack talk :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
D's557BBF said:
Hey Bob, bruno has an extra bed, his wife isn't going now. pm him...he's an awesome guy despite all the smack talk :D
Thanks D , but I already booked a room at the Super 8 . And I think my Nephew from TN is coming with me... Going to show him what badass cars are all about... Trying to turn him against his "fast and furious" friends. :roll: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
I just hope there isn't as much road construction as there was last year. It should have only took me 9hrs instead it took 10. Plus, last year it rained on me the entire drive up.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Trailer is all packed up. Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy,

Heading out tonight, we want to try and avoid traffic in Atlanta early tomorrow morning.

See you guys Thursday.

Bruce

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Damon,we are still planning on coming but due to a racer friends death/funeral and related gatherings,we will not arrive till about friday mid morning. hope we will still see all the early spankings LOL..see you then Brian Wheat..

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hey Damon, whats up with the "AND RECEIVED" part? scared already? :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, hope everyone has a safe trip with no issues!!

Keith

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
862 Posts
I damn sure wont win any races against those guys but I'll do everything short of sending rods through the hood trying!! :wink:

Keith

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
stangr8cr said:
I damn sure wont win any races against those guys but I'll do everything short of sending rods through the hood trying!! :wink:

Keith

Uuuuuuh, let's just throttle back there a little Roger Ramjet! :lol:

Bruce

·
Registered
862 Posts
He'll tell me to do the same thing............. This is like reality t.v. There has to look like there is a little drama :wink:

Keith

1 - 20 of 23 Posts