460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys !!!! i new to the forum, but not to BBFs. My faily has been racing 460s at New England Dragway for decades. We now have 2 probes. 1 with a "A" head motor, and the other is a TS car with a "C" head motor... and as expected, we ahve extra stuff.. so here it is.
2 sets of crane "pro" lifters for a "C" head. w\offset pushrods. both 1 season old.*** 1 set of BRAND NEW SVO casting "A" heads.. NEVER TOUCHED.... ***1 set of Crower billet rods for stroker.. chevy journals, 6.830 long, used. *** Several used roller cams.. never blowen up.. all have cam cards, all over .700 lift. *** Jomar stud girdle for a-460 heads NEW *** lots of other stuff... ill post ore as i find it in the shop.. feel free to call.. Steve or Ron 508-764-3542. thanks guys.. lets all go chevy hunting in 2006

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
update.. the Crower rods sold, and so did the Jomar stud girdle... we may have an A head 598 for sale if anyone is interested.. its a svo iron block, danny bee belt, jesel rockers.. all the goodies inside.. Engine systems port job and they also did the flowtech intake (with shear plate). this engine ran 7.90 at 178 in our 96 probe.. anyone have any interest???

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the probe weighed in at 2410. single dominator, no NOS.. totaly NA. I would ahve to ask Ron ( his engine) but i think he was around $15,000 (i could be wrong). this entire engine only has 4 runs on it... its all but new. best bet is to call my posted phone # and ask Ron personaly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts