460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new custom Kaase big block ford C460 heads, fully ported, titanium intake valves, inconel exhaust valves, 90cc chambers (set up for turbo gasoline engine), new Moroso fabricated valve covers, new WW Engineering 1.8 shaft rockers, new matching ported intake (dominator), and slightly used Jesel .937 dog bone lifters with .850 roller diameter for the above heads. Everything is brand new except for the jesel lifters, which are still like new. Paid over $13,000. First $10,550 takes it all. Buyer pays shipping. Will separate lifters, but the heads, valve covers, rockers, and intake stay together.

These are the same cylinder heads that are on Tim Lynch/Steve Petty's world record setting outlaw 10.5 car that has been 6.50s at 231mph at 3000lbs on 10.5ws.

Thanks,
Brian
601.218.3848
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
Re: BBF C460 (for turbo motor), Intake, WW Rockers, Jesel Li

Brian Brown said:
Brand new custom Kaase big block ford C460 heads, fully ported, titanium intake valves, inconel exhaust valves, 90cc chambers (set up for turbo gasoline engine), new Moroso fabricated valve covers, new WW Engineering 1.8 shaft rockers, new matching ported intake (dominator), and slightly used Jesel .937 dog bone lifters with .850 roller diameter for the above heads. Everything is brand new except for the jesel lifters, which are still like new. Paid over $13,000. First $10,550 takes it all. Buyer pays shipping. Will separate lifters, but the heads, valve covers, rockers, and intake stay together.

These are the same cylinder heads that are on Tim Lynch/Steve Petty's world record setting outlaw 10.5 car that has been 6.50s at 231mph at 3000lbs on 10.5ws.

Thanks,
Brian
601.218.3848
[email protected]
HOW MUCH FOR THE LIFTERS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: BBF C460 (for turbo motor), Intake, WW Rockers, Jesel Li

GFP said:
Brian Brown said:
Brand new custom Kaase big block ford C460 heads, fully ported, titanium intake valves, inconel exhaust valves, 90cc chambers (set up for turbo gasoline engine), new Moroso fabricated valve covers, new WW Engineering 1.8 shaft rockers, new matching ported intake (dominator), and slightly used Jesel .937 dog bone lifters with .850 roller diameter for the above heads. Everything is brand new except for the jesel lifters, which are still like new. Paid over $13,000. First $10,550 takes it all. Buyer pays shipping. Will separate lifters, but the heads, valve covers, rockers, and intake stay together.

These are the same cylinder heads that are on Tim Lynch/Steve Petty's world record setting outlaw 10.5 car that has been 6.50s at 231mph at 3000lbs on 10.5ws.

Thanks,
Brian
601.218.3848
[email protected]
HOW MUCH FOR THE LIFTERS
I'll take $550 shipped for the lifters. You will need the dog bone retainer kit for your block.

Thanks,
Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have a brand new set of CNC'd stainless steel header flanges for these heads that I will throw in the package deal with everything. The header flanges were $400.

Thanks,
Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
LIFTERS

Brian Brown said:
I also have a brand new set of CNC'd stainless steel header flanges for these heads that I will throw in the package deal with everything. The header flanges were $400.

Thanks,
Brian
THANKS I AME TRYING TO PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER IF IT WORKS OUT I WILL BE GETTING BACK TO YOU

GEORGE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: LIFTERS

GFP said:
Brian Brown said:
I also have a brand new set of CNC'd stainless steel header flanges for these heads that I will throw in the package deal with everything. The header flanges were $400.

Thanks,
Brian
THANKS I AME TRYING TO PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER IF IT WORKS OUT I WILL BE GETTING BACK TO YOU

GEORGE
Not a problem. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The heads have 90cc chambers and Kaase's full port job. Like I said the heads, rockers, intake, valve covers, and lifters are ready to go. There is no wait period.

Thanks,
Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$10,000 with no header flanges. Cylinder heads, etc are sitting at Proline Race Engines in GA. Ready to go. We went with some Blue Thunder Thors.

Thanks,
Brian
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top