460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting out of racing so I need to sell these parts. All of the parts listed are in very good condition or I would not sell them. I will take offers.

15 x 14 Weld Pro Stars 3.75 backspace, Ford bolt pattern $ 300.00
East Coast Electric 1 wire alternator. Works good. $70.00
1050 cfm Holley Dominator. Very good carb $ 450.00-----SOLD
Fluid damper. Used but good. $ 50.00 -----SOLD
Anodized, long, locking dipstick and tube $ 35.00-----SOLD
14 x 6 air filter, base and air flow top. Like K&N but I do not know what brand. $ 40.00
Dynateck upswept coated dragster headers. These fit BBC but I have adapters for sale below. $ 400.00
BBC to BBF header adapters. They have 7 passes on them. I bought these from Charlie Evans. $ 200.00--------SOLD
Goza red anodized scoop tray mount. $ 45.00
Aftermarket flex plate. Was SFI rated but has expired. $ 10.00-----SOLD
Richmond 5.00 ring and pinion. Used but good condition. $ 50.00
Remote oil filter with braided hoses. 1 hose is 18" long and one is 21" long. All AN fittings included. $ 30.00----------SOLD
540 CID Engine Engine Systems prepped D1VE block. Splayed 4 bolt caps, oil mods and bushed lifter bores. Scat 4.3 forged steel crank, Scat H-Beam rods with bolt upgrade. Diamond pistons 13.4 comp. Internal balanced. Comp roller cam, lifters,rocker arms and pushrods. TFS aluminum heads. Professionally ported, FMS oil pan, balancer and valve covers. MSD dist and coil, Edelbrock Victor intake with dominator flange. Cloyes indexed timing set, Meziere electric water pump. Engine ran 9.69 at 144 mph in 2800 lb.car in 6800 ft. of air. I have all receipts and paperwork. This engine has 6 license runs and 20 1/4 mile runs since new. I bought most of the parts from members. I have all of the paperwork for this engine. You know what it would cost to replace and I am asking $7500.00 or will trade for 48,49,50 F-1, 63 or 67 Fairlane, Torino or? I sold my car so I am done racing. Call 719-395-6558 or 719-207-0517. Thanks Joe

·
Registered
962 Posts
aa

Joe

I want the following, just need clarification of a couple questions

Fluid Dampner
Locking Dip Stick
Remote Oil filter Setup

Will PM questions

Where you located at - sound like Denver area, maybe the Springs?

Thanks
Ron

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BBF Parts

The dampner has 4 bolt holes, The dipstick is for a Powerglide Sorry, The remote filter has both parts as well as the hoses for one filter. I dont have a PayPal account. I live 120 miles South of Denver

·
Registered
962 Posts
sold

Joe

I will take the BBF Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer $50 and the complete BBF remote oil filter setup $30.

email me with your address so I can send you a casheirs check, how about $90 shipped ????

[email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BBF parts

Please make offers I really need to sell these items. Someone might as well use them. Thanks Joe

·
Registered
962 Posts
aa

Joe

What converter bolt pattern does the flex plate have - assume GM 3 bolt, but does it have 11 3/8 ??? 4 bolt ford as well ??

Ron

·
Registered
338 Posts
joe thanks for selling me the car made it back home saturday evening , wow what a drive. joe is a great guy in my deal the mustang was exactly as he described thanks brad

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1969 Mustang

Brad thank you very much. I enjoyed visiting with you. That was the way a deal is supposed to work. thanks again.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BBF parts

I have a few items left and need to sell or trade. These are all good parts and the engine is very nice. I am not going to race anymore so I really need the room. I would make someone a killer deal on all of it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts