460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1 SET OF DOVE-C HEADS 2.25 INT 1.76 EXH VALVES SET UP FOR SOLID CAM NEW SPRINGS RETAINERS AND LOCKS HEADS ARE FULLY PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS ARE TOTALY COMPLETE READY FOR BOLT ON $850.00 SOLD

CAM & LIFTERS BY CAM RESEARCH 256 [email protected] 640 LIFT 6 PASSES ON IT $125.00 SOLD

EDELBROCK TORKER2 INTAKE LIKE NEW $125.00 SOLD

FORD MOTORSPORT TALL VALVE COVERS $100.OO SOLD

location is owensboro ky

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have a couple questions about the heads. Who did the port work and do you have any flow numbers? What is the info on the car they were in and what did it run with this head and cam package?

Thanks, Dave S.

I'm interested in the heads, cam, and intake. If possible, could you post or email me some pics of the items?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I sure would like to know who got the torker II. I waited for a 1/2 an hour last Tuesday morning(7/20) to meet Jerry to pick up the manifold. This was nearly an hour and a half from my home. He never showed and never called. I spoke with him Monday night around 10:00 pm. He was all ready to meet. The next morning I called about a half a dozen times and he didn't answer. He hasn't answered his phone since. I sure hope whoever got the manifold enjoys it. Thanks jerry, you're the best!

Frank

·
Registered
360 Posts
I sure would like to know who got the torker II. I waited for a 1/2 an hour last Tuesday morning(7/20) to meet Jerry to pick up the manifold. This was nearly an hour and a half from my home. He never showed and never called. I spoke with him Monday night around 10:00 pm. He was all ready to meet. The next morning I called about a half a dozen times and he didn't answer. He hasn't answered his phone since. I sure hope whoever got the manifold enjoys it. Thanks jerry, you're the best!

Frank
"32altered" just made my "do not buy from" list... That has happened to me before and it pissed me off like you wouldn't believe. I drove 3 hours (he gave me $10 off the $250 part I was buying), called the guy before I left and when I was half way there. He said he was going to be there about the same time as me (like 20 minutes from where he was) then he never showed or anything. After waiting about 2 hours I went home. Finally got a hold of him a couple days later and he said "Yeah, someone called when I was on my way to meet you and gave me full asking price".

People these days...

·
Registered
318 Posts

Frank
That sucks, now i'm glad he never got back to me about the heads.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts