460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
you better watch out Damon ol Uncle Charlie gona hafta put a hurt on you :p :p :D

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
BOY !!! as in LeRoy BOY !!!

You're dead meat now for sure. :twisted: Here you were, really nice all weekend long,,,,,,,and I was about to forgive you and say complimentry things about you,,,,,,,, and now you and Diamond Blake go and gang up on me! :roll: I guess you feel pretty safe hiding behind a computer 200 miles away.

Anyway, guys if you look, I'm conducting class,(a bad habit of mine, sorry) and holding a valve. Those are Aaron's P-51 heads and I'm explaining that we've gotten positive flow results due stepping up from the intended 2.250" valve to the 2.300" valve. The heads are going to be a max effort deal.

Remember Damon, I don't get mad, I just get even. :wink: ,

P.S. What did your wife say about all the dirty panties you brought home, or did you just throw them away? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya' Know Charlie, We can't be nice forever :p

but seriously, Charlie and Mike were nice enough to invite us Texas Road House Stragglers over to the Machine Shop Thursday night for a few lessons. Let me tell you, My back hurt after lifting one of those Heavy AZZ Iron EX514 heads :shock:

Blake just sent me the rest of the pictures from the lesson, I'll post them when I get the chance, I have another one of Bobbys Small's videos uploading now.

Thanks for the lesson Charlie and Mike :wink:

edit: Wife doesn't know about the dirty panties, I hid them from her :lol:

She didn't care too much for the bumper dragging video :shock:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
440 Posts
"Push this skinny end into the skinny hole that's inside the big hole.

No, the skinny hole is in the bigger hole.

No, you can't get the fat end into the skinny hole.

Let's just save the questions until the end, okay boys?"

:D

·
8,521 Posts
Re: Caption Contest!

ByronRACE said:
I say we have a caption contest for that photo.

I'll start.

"You say that again, and I'm a gonna stuff this here valve right up your guide big end first!"
You win...it aint gonna get any better than that . :lol:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
mguy said:
"Push this skinny end into the skinny hole that's inside the big hole.

No, the skinny hole is in the bigger hole.

No, you can't get the fat end into the skinny hole.

Let's just save the questions until the end, okay boys?"

:D
Those are all funny captions guys, however, let me remind you that you need to be politically correct when talking about "holes". :lol:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Charlie, those were supposed to be all one caption. Maybe I'm too wordy. Comes with being a professor of literature, I guess.

Oh, and I am very open-minded. "Holes" can mean whatever you want it to mean. I judge no one.

:lol:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Guys,

The second picture that Jones posted is pretty neat. In it, I have a factory cast iron CJ head (DOOE-R) standing next to a P-51 head. I'm explaining how Kaase moved the chamber up much higher in the bore, towards the intake manifold, in FRPP SCJ heads and his P-51 heads.

By getting the valve pierce points much closer to the bore diameter, than on a chord, he unshrouded the valves and helped make the total valve perimeter more efficient and therefore increase flow.

Hope this helps,

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
OH!
I thougt you were Rubbing on the head. :)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 29 Posts