460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TONS OF PARTS FOR SALE.. HOOKER SUPER COMP HEADERS FOR MUSTANG ABOUT 10 PASS SINCE NEW 250.00 PLUS SHIPPING.. 70 460 BLOCK CONVERTED TO 4 BOLT MAIN WITH NEW BILLET MAIN CAPS LIKE NEW ABOUT 15 PASSES HAVE RECIPT ON BLOCK AND WORK WAS 1,000 FOR CAPS AND MACHINE WORK 350.00 PICK UP BLOCK ONLY.. SCAT CRANK 9000 SERIES 4.5 STROKE ALSO ABOUT 15 PASSES SINCE NEW HAVE RECIPT TAKE 200.00 0 BALANCED.. EAGLE H BEAM RODS 6.8 ALSO ABOUT 15 PASSES SINCE NEW 350.00.. CANTON OIL PAN FOR A FOX BODY 100.00... NOS WORKS FOGGER NEW BENT FOR VICTOR INTAKE 300.00 EVERY THING BUT BOTTLE AND FED LINE... FORD MOTORSPORT VICTOR INTAKE FOR COBRA JET HEADS PORT MATCHED BY KAASE RACING ENGINES 300.00 DRILLED FOR FOGGERS ALL PARTS ARE LIKE NEW CHANGED SET UP MUST SELL OLD PARTS LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED THANKS [email protected] or 817-455-5594 thanks mike... ALSO 2 CUST GRIND COMP CAMS HAVE CAM CARD CALL ON CAMS IF INTERESTED 200.00 A PIECE ON CAMS

·
Registered
429 Posts
block

Short block is mine. Hee hee. Timing is everything on this forum. Mike is a super nice guy so don't hesitate to jump on the rest of his stuff. Thanks Mike,
Tim

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Do you have any more detailed cam specs?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I do have the cam specs and cam card.. I forgot it at home I can email it to you later.. They are like 782 786 Lift 282 287 at 50 on a 112 Lobe seperation Thats a close guess..

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Thanks, but that's too much lift for my combo.

:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
8liter said:
Are both cams the same? If not can you give more details?

Both cams are very close to the same.. The one listed above went 5.9 on the motor and 5.5 on a 150 shot.. They worked very well.. My car weights about 3200 so thats pretty impresive.. My cam wold work very well in that 545 in your screen name

·
Registered
429 Posts
block

Just wanted everyone to know I just picked up the short block from Mike. I would say I got a killer deal on this set up. It was not a 70 model block like he thought it was but he honestly did not know. He was told it was a 70 model but he did not know any casting #s or anything like that because he is not familiar with the BBF, this was his first one. The block is a c8 block with billet 4 bolt caps and man are they nice. the crank, rods, caps, and block look like top notch stuff. The cylinder walls look like they were just honed. Oh ya, I also bought one of those cams from him. It's a billet comp cam and looks brand new. I saw his intake and nitrous set up and if you are interested, Jump on them, they are nice. I would have taken the intake, but it just to big to fit under my hood and I am not interested in nitrous.

Any way, Mike is a super nice and honest guy so don't hesitate to buy what ever he has left. I am going to get some pump gas friendly pistons, rebalance, and call it a day on the short block.

If you talk to him ask him about how he got the 604 he has to replace this 552, I thought I got a deal on this short block. Man did he ever get the deal of a lifetime.

Later,
Tim

1 - 20 of 22 Posts