460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to sell this stuff to get Mr. Evans to do my heads.

It had a grudge motor in It, I already sold. What I Have is a nice car with title Yes you can drive it on the street as well. had the car for 8 years under my garage about every part is aftermarket and new. It is set up for a BBF or SBF and glide I also have a 598 kit with new crank rods, pistons rings cams etc. will make a sweet deal. aslo have blocks con, turbos and other stuff.
Took parts out of bow to take pics. thanks
My cell 843-337-5247 I will also del or you can P/U

Attachments

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Just wandering what you would take for it as a roller,not interested just cuious.I had a 88 T-Bird before i built my 89 Mustang couldn't find another nice T-Bird then or i would have built another one.Anyway good luck selling it that's a sharp looking car,Later Mark.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
T Bird

Just wandering what you would take for it as a roller,not interested just cuious.I had a 88 T-Bird before i built my 89 Mustang couldn't find another nice T-Bird then or i would have built another one.Anyway good luck selling it that's a sharp looking car,Later Mark.
Thanks mark I really hate to sell It. Cant say enough about the car. It has history also behind It. I drove to canada to buy the car over 8 years ago. It had a BBF monster in it with P/G It was built with special 180km cluster, Gt outside mirrows, cowl carbin fiber hood 1 of 1 that along was 2 grand. Its a 83 3" to 3 1/2 mac bolt on exaust with x pipe every thing works on car all power windows to pop open trunk. I will send you more pics later.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trying to sell this stuff to get Mr. Evans to do my heads.

It had a grudge motor in It, I already sold. What I Have is a nice car with title Yes you can drive it on the street as well. had the car for 8 years under my garage about every part is aftermarket and new. It is set up for a BBF or SBF and glide I also have a 598 kit with new crank rods, pistons rings cams etc. will make a sweet deal. aslo have blocks con, turbos and other stuff.
Took parts out of bow to take pics. thanks
My cell 843-337-5247 I will also del or you can P/U
bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts