• Jan 26 & 27 2008

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who would be interested in attending a winter BBF Tech Seminar? It would most likely be in Owensboro KY. What subjects would interest you guys the most? We had the BBF Bash Tech Seminar this last spring which concentrated on BBF Heads along with Headers, Carbs and Cranks via The Fab Shop, Quick Fuel and Performance Crankshafts Inc.

Let's hear some ideas and also what time frame would work best. November? December? January?

Edit: Added a poll for tech seminar dates. If the seminar is one day only then vote for the Saturday you like (i.e. Sat Dec 29 or Sat Jan 5)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
524 Posts
I think that would be a good idea for those of us who couldn't make it to the bash.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fordtek1 said:
I'd go and I sure Chris would too. Maybe have someone bring a "practice tree" and have some "indoor racing" :lol:
Rick,

Good idea about the practice tree :idea: Actually Chris is the one that mentioned it to me first after the BBF Bash. I posted a thread about it many moons ago, maybe I can find it.......

A couple threads of interest

http://460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=14757&highlight=seminar

http://460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=13112&highlight=seminar

http://460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=12415&highlight=seminar

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Damon:

I am definitely interested. Count me in.

I like the practice tree idea. I practice on mine every night. I tried to get my wife to use it, but no luck. However, my 8 year old granddaughter has gotten pretty good with it as of late. :D ( future racer?)

Does anyone have a full size tree to bring? Then all we need are the pedals. :idea:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Bash

I have a fullsize tree,but no pedals. Hooked to thumb buttons.Kinda ironic,have tree but not a racecar.Guess i'm just a racer wannabe. :)
11 hr. drive for me though.Have to see how the schedule shapes up.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Damon,

Add me to the list 8)

Hope all the engine master guys are at the next one also. I can't think of the guys name that is over the engine masters deal but I met him at PRI last year in Orlando and he was real interested in the big block ford forum, maybe we can extend an invite to him for the winter tech.

Blake

·
Registered
461 Posts
Re

Let me know when, I'd sure like to come down and meet some of the gang, 'course we might need to sneak over to charlies and liberate some o that 'shine. No sense of the old coot hording it all to hisself.... :twisted:

Alan

1 - 20 of 111 Posts