460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as ya'll know there is a mafia out there. is there anyone besides bruno that would like to be part of the BBFT-BIRD Syndicate? that's all years and model t-bird. street and strip trim. just needs to be 385motor in it, no FE'S.

thanks,
steve

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
t-bird

yea, why not, especialy the later cougars. the only thing really differant was the roofline. i got the radiator, fuel cell, and primer setup mounted in mine this weekend. if my parts get here tomorrow i can get them to the machine shop for ballancing. i might even get to start putting the shortblock together next weekend. BIRDS RULE!!!!!!

steve

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Count me in guys ,where do I sign up? :D

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Hmmm.....

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
You don't have enough birds.:D
Yes, and to think I am considering buying a 4-eye T-Bird NHRA/IHRA Stocker (w/4 cyl. turbo-5-speed) to add to the overcrowded stable...

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey Steve u planning on bringing that bird out to section dragway? this is waypastcrazy's brother the one that picked the heads up.

·
Registered
349 Posts
T-BIRDS

This will good, T-birds are made to fly. But dose it haft to be running HA HA got parts in the shop,in the house,in the mail,in my mind and in the machine shop. You know you have a good wife when she lets you keep the good parts in the house!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts