·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
ThndrChkn said:
DA BEARS!!! SSSUCK!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you get a look at the total yards??? :shock: :shock:

Good for Peyton.

Doug... 8)
It was a good game,,, well before half time. After have time the Bears just didn't have a chance!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Yeah it looked dim at the opening kickoff :( But THEN Manning got in the groove, and it was all over but the partying :p

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Superbowl

Best thing about superbowl sunday is I can go to any store I want in about a 4 hour period and not have to deal with ANYONE!

I went to wallmart (empty), the grocery store (empty), the mall (empty), and back...within an HOUR!!!

Why can't we have superbowl monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, and saturday too?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
AAAAmen Byron,

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I'm glad for theColts. Not because Peyton Manning is from New Orleans and all of that stuff, but because of the way the F%^&ing Bears fans treated the Sants fans 2 weeks ago in the championship game.

Can anyone say sore winners? I'd say the Bears fans take the cake for being total A$$&*&#.......

We had Saints fans with beer dumped on them, sand/snow kicked in their face, people got assaulted, etc....

I completely understand giving the visiting team a hard time, but what the Bears fans did 2 weeks ago, and back in '91 is uncalled for....

Here's a link to a good article that politely tells it like it was at the game 2 week ago....

http://www.nola.com/search/index.ssf?/base/living-7/1170598593228390.xml?LPLV&coll=1

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
I think it went predictably, difference was Manning's ability to control the game versus Grossman being a spaz. Indy's front four put on nice pressure, and Chicago's didn't. Indy's running game looked great, as it has been throughout the playoffs, and helped seal the deal in the 3rd/4th.

As far as fans, that's how it goes. I used to go to the Ravens/Steelers games in Baltimore just to watch the events in the stands. Stolen Terrible Towels, beers thrown, fights, nasty nasty insults...it was pure entertainment. I highly doubt that the Chicago fans are any different then other teams, anytime you get beers and people together this stuff happens.

The statute of limitations has not quite run out, or I'd detail some of the happenings when I attended the VaTech/Florida State Sugar Bowl down in New Orleans :D I suppose as long as people are not being seriously hurt, it's all in "good clean fun".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts