460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will anyone here be doing any testing at Beech Bend next Saturday? If the weather is good I plan on making the trip for some TNT.... Five hour drive one way for five hours TNT, what a deal...... :lol:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I live about 2 hours from BG and make a few trips up there each year. You might want to check the weather, forecast calls for high of 33 and low of 18 Saturday. I have to work this weekend.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fordpower said:
I live about 2 hours from BG and make a few trips up there each year. You might want to check the weather, forecast calls for high of 33 and low of 18 Saturday. I have to work this weekend.
Yea, I was looking at next weekend, hopefully it will be warmer.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I would love to come up and check it out. Im only about 2 hours west of BG also.. Just have to much going on with school this semester to do much racing.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Coupe Devil said:
I would love to come up and check it out. Im only about 2 hours west of BG also.. Just have to much going on with school this semester to do much racing.
LOL :lol: My car ain't a lot to check out but if you or anyone else is there it would be great to meet ya. I am really looking forward to the Shady event for the same reason, well to kick everyone's butt too, I definitely want a piece of that Top Sportsman dude :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Phantasea466 said:
the1969fordguyinky said:
Its toooo cold out! Whats the windchill at 180mph? :shock:
wind chill is Minus COLD!!! :p

Allan I think you should wait a few weeks. Long term forecast is COLD!!

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USKY0721?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

If I had my junk together and it was a little warmer then I would seriously consider it :idea:
I would but I only have next weekend or the next after that. Not this coming weekend but next or the next after that :lol: March 1-4 I will be in Orlando trying to pull a win out for the 385 guys. But if you can make it down by then by all means bring that monster down, I would love to see it blow my doors off. Hey getting beat ain't bad if it's from another Ford. :lol: I wonder if I could get Charlie and Lem to sponsor me :shock: I know, I know.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts