460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since I posted if we get done will come with the mustang.Maybe she will run a little faster over last year.Just curious but is anyone upgrading et's over last year.Not sure what mine will do hope it at least repeats last years times.Hope to see you guys soon.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Ray ,nice to see you back on here. I hope things are going good for you. I hope you get to make it to the bash this year, I really enjoyed meeting you and your son last year and I really liked your car. I just hope I'm a little faster than you this year :D I'm hoping I picked mine up this winter too. Best of luck to you. :D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Ray!!!! I was getting worried about you, hadn't heard from you in a while. I sure hope you can make it to the BBF Bash, it wouldn't be the same without you!

All I've changed is the tranny and a custom 9" converter. Hoping to improve on last years BBF Bash ET :lol: :lol:

If I could click off a 5.99 then I'd be tickled PINK!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys it truly has been a while guess I got sidetracked by women.Dan I have also upgraded to a 545 with a little Charlie Evans magic on the heads.Had a great time meeting you and fell in love with the Bird.Mr. Jones I see you have moved up in the world at least on this site will have to get together at the bash.Tell me Damon are there any half track wheelstands planned for the bash.Also see my old friend Russ Hood is coming you will enjoy his company.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Dang Ray , I was one number behind you last year. Sounds like I'll be further behind this year.As long as it stays together and runs consistant ET's I'll be happy though.Good luck and i am looking forward to seeing again this year :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts