460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
One day mine may look that good, but I got a way to go. It has at least 2 paint jobs on it. What is the best way to get all that paint off?

stephen

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
you inspired me. Actually, I got off off early today and didn't feel like doing homework, so I worked on the truck. Ever since I decided to go back to school (about 3 years ago) I have not really had a lot of time for my projects. I said screw it, I'm gonna enjoy life a little.

stephen

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
favorites

77-79 are my favorites.

And another perfect example of my Automotive Attention Deficit Disorder. Who needs 3 trucks? :roll: I really think there is something wrong with me. I think I need an an automotive intervention like they give to drunks and drug addicts. :lol: :lol: :lol: None of them will ever be finiished because my time and money gets spread out over so many projects.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nice trucks fellows. Here is my 71. I am partial to the 71 models myself but do like the 73-79 as well.
My dad gave me thins truck when I was 15. I am 43 now. He bought her new. I guess you cold say I know a little about it by now. lol
She started life as a 302 3 speed and is now a 460 c-6 with power steering, power disc brakes.
clint

1 - 7 of 7 Posts