460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have finally started production of my belt drive front motor plates for BBF applications.
The first model is a full-size 12" X 36" plate that has plenty of room for mounting various accessories. It uses all of the possible mounting holes for a Danny Bee system and can be tapped for 1/2" pipe threads or used with a bolt-on water pump.
The plate is laser cut from 1/4" thick 6061-T6 aluminum plate for full service access and viewing of your beautiful belt drive.
The next model will be profiled on the top but remain straight-cut on the lower portion for accessory mounting. Suggestions for other custom model BBF plates are welcome.

The plates go for $159, plus shipping from the Atlanta (zip 30004) area.

I will have spacer kits for the plate installation available real soon. I just picked up the T6 material today. Pricing will be figured out next week.

I am making plans to come to the Bash, so you will be able to see the plates and some of my other goodies there.
Please visit www.KeithFulpMotorsports.com for more information, or contact me at 678-458-2033 or [email protected]
Thanks!
Keith

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! Do you do the lazer cutting in-house? What other processes do you do or have access to? (cnc, water jet, etc)

The laser equipment is not in-house, but I do have total flexibility of design and production, due to the proximity of the facility that I use. There are water jet capabilities available in my (Atlanta) area, but I have not taken on a project that needs the process.
One of my future projects may be a unique BBF sheet metal valve cover. I have some ideas and all of the production details already handled and the project is in the development stage.
Thanks!
Keith

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Feedback from KFM Customer

My motor plate just showed up from Keith and it's a really nice piece. thanks again Keith

Brian Kelley with Kelley Pulling
Brian,
Thanks for the update.
I will have the pricing on a spacer kit finalized this week.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement or optional features for the BBF belt drive motor plate design.
Thanks again!
Keith

www.KeithFulpMotorsports.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts