460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can sure understand Chevy guys checking this site trying to be sneaky, seeing what's going on and how to attempt to make their trucks fast, but what I can't fathom is why a FORD guy(s) would check the forum and go tell Chibby Guys??

No hard feelings, just now know where you really stand.:rolleyes:
At least with chibby guys we know they are chibby guys.
What we have here is a faker hiding behind a blue oval!!

Just so everyone knows, it's no one that has ever posted here before.

So us regulars are still all in the circle of trust and I'm sure it will stay that way!!:D

See you guys & gals!

Jeffro

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Me too Dexter!!
And believe it or not,, you've raced against them before!!

I always mean everything I post. I'm not "Dog the bounty hunter" I'm not going to issue apologies.
I just found it a little disappointing that alleged FORD guys would go tell Chevy guys what's posted here.

Thanks
I'm done,

Jeffro

·
Registered
363 Posts
LOL all the more reason to try and beat them i wish they would have another race we would have two trucks there with dads not being far from done :cool:so that means 3 pretty bad *** fords there to run three classes:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dexter,

My wife was asking about going to more races so it looks like we are going to Springville Iowa (Cedar Rapids) to a pretty big race this Saturday and Miles Iowa at the end of the month!! Any way you guys can make either of them??

What class is your DAD racing?? Must be building an aluminum headed m6nst3r ?2? I'm really not trying to get into your class at all.

It's just that it seems like we have had to race out of our class more than in our class this year because the vacuum rule seems to kinda be going by the weigh side. So Street heat intake, big cam and a little more is in our future probably.Like to have some SCJ heads too!!

Well, see you sometime!!

Jeffro

·
Registered
296 Posts
X3 IF YOU READ SOME OF MY POST I'M CAUTIOUS IN WHAT I WRITE, CAUSE I KNOW THE ENEMY IS WATCHING AND TRYING TO STEAL INFO & ADVISE. SO I SAY F&?K-EM.. You can tell who wants to learn and try, VS someone who is full of $h^t

·
Registered
363 Posts
no jeff he is actually building an iron headed vaccuum truck which he swears will be way faster then mine we are trying to shoot for the end of the month for miles i believe?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Wow Jeffro!! Crazy stuff! Its really kinda funny that they would look and tell. You know as well as I that they can look, they can try, but only the guys to race and test the stuff we talk about can make the " package" work!! You can have all the power in the world, but make the combo work!! You my friend have done just that.........Add a lil more and hold the F*(K on!!!!!

The ford guys have always been the underdog and love to see any of them win!! Let the chebby boys look, they wont be able to score!!!! Ive always said, anybody can build a chebby, use yer balls and brains and make a ford run!! They just cant!! LMAO

_Greg

·
Registered
318 Posts
LOL, this is nuts! How did you catch this guy? Its funny what some people will do!

All I can say is I hope you guys whip his *$$ at the track. (by this I mean by racing, not after the race at his trailer, just thought I should clarify)

Dave S.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Greg yes you make a good point, they may look, they may try to find out how it's done, and if we had more pictures they might actually understand something!:D Thanks for the vote!

Dave,
We live in a small rural area. The least we can do is all be friends here, but these guys just for some reason like drawing lines in the sand. On race day they act like they are your friends but then you hear to many stories from too many people for them not to be true on what is said behind the scenes. To me life is too short to not have all the fun you can. But some insist on putting "Super Drama Jets" on their Big Block.

So fellow ford guys looked at my "Went to beat the chevy guy at the last race" story I posted, then went and snitched to the chevy guy and he comes and talks to me about it. At least the chevy guy said thanks for helping him with the truck these last three years!:D

So the fake ford guy(s) are still reading this and now the chevy guy is reading this too!

Yes Dexter and I are forming an "Anti-fake ford guy sneaky board snitch telling chevy guys" team and we plan on taking no prisoners!
Pretty silly stuff. Can't believe they were simple enough to read and tell!

Like you guys said, "The proof is on the track" Let's line'm up!!

Thanks for having my back guys!

Where did they park there trailer??:eek::D

Jeffro

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
It really doesn't matter what you tell them or what they see or read, they're still slow!

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Just so everyone knows, it's no one that has ever posted here before.

So us regulars are still all in the circle of trust and I'm sure it will stay that way!!:D
Mark,

It's all just local guys to me here in the midwest. Nothing that the regular 460 board members have to really worry about. Both the (fake) Ford guy(s) and Chevy guys have never posted. They just watch. Actually I shouldn't have probably even said anything about it but I wanted to let them know that I know "how they roll"

Spoken very eloquently by Critters:
It really doesn't matter what you tell them or what they see or read, they're still slow!
Thanks again guys!! and Mark if you want exact names I'll be more than happy to PM them to you!!!

See ya,

Jeffro

·
Registered
895 Posts
fakers

No thats okay I guess I wouldn't know them anyways, I thought it was some guys posting bogus info on here which is not right. If they haven't posted and are just looking for info, what can you do its a public forum. I sure hope this doesn't affect us mudracers from exchanging info on what works and what doesn't. I like getting real world info from you guys as I don't run against any of you and I'll add in all my experiences good or bad if it helps anyone. I know that the BBF are totally dominating our class in the CMRO(1st-5th out of 24 trucks) some of the competition have heard about 460Ford.com. I guess it was partly my fault for wearing the T-shirt around in the pits last year. LOL.

Later Mark

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Just wanted to clear up something!!

There is a local FORD guy who I have always known as a stand up guy.
I got a call from him just now and since he is local I don't want any of the board guys to think he is a "Benedict Arnold" cause he's not.

He's registered on this board as "Any Hall Who Knew". He's been good to me as I to him and we plan on keeping it that way. Matter of fact I used his pinion nut to beat that purple chevy last weekend.

So just wanted to point out to anyone interested, that he is part of the "Circle of trust" in my opinion.

The other local ford guys well that's a little different story. The purple chevy guy if your on here please spend this time better served. The broken down green piece of fecal matter chevy truck guy, just throw a match on your poo, cause it don't run, hell it probably won't burn either! Your only very brief claim to fame is driving someone else's FORD cause your "rolling wreck" (I'm not talking about your wife either) don't run and you haven't a clue how to make it run. You kinda have a knack for just using stuff up then moving on, quite an admirable quality I must say!

I see that because you have made me expose you as the buttworm that you are on our local board you have slithered your way to this legitimate sight to start some more of your continuing life of DRAMA. Must feel real good about peeking your head just above the counter top looking on here. Please go find a bow tie bulletin board cause you don't read or understand "FORD" and never will. Looser...

Sorry to all the regulars and legit onlookers, this subject just kind of touched me deep guys, I'm really done. Sorry if I don't post back but I would really like to talk about going bigger, faster and stronger!!:D

Sincerely,

Jeffro

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
WOOHOO go Jeffro layin the smack down!! I can not tolerate back stabbing people that claim to be ford folk. This world of chebby is slowly being turned by the blue oval, even around here, like Mark said, things are starting to get dominated by fords. They chebby boys are gettin pissed off and instead of dealing with there own junk, they resort to trying to find out what the leaders are doing to beat them so easily. If there is chebby boys on here trying to sneak a peak, try doing some of your own R&D, use your brain, and for any ford guys with loose lips, buzz off, you are not welcome here!!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
My pulling and mud days are long over. You guys are doing great and I now how hard it really is to do well in pulling with a Ford. I still have my cross-bolted 390 FE block with a hole in the oil pan rail for a memory or two.
I wouldn't worry too much. Those [email protected] guys, that don't know what they are doing with their own stuff, aint gonna know what to do with your info anyways.
385 Fords are better engines for pulling and there isn't anything they can do about it!

·
Registered
318 Posts
It is really nice to have a place to share information with other like minded folks. Its unfortunate there are people out there who would have to stoop that low.
Sounds like some very sore losers, which means you are doing great!

Dave S.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
there was a time when treason was a capital offense, with capital punishment. Hanging.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts