460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you guys know that haven't been to the Saturday Night Chat that you are missing out. We have had a few well knows stop by to say hello and have been more than willing to answer questions from the group. It is an excellent time to spend one on one with these guys. A very relaxed atmosphere with the perfect oppertunity to discuss anything you want to know. Only thing I ask of the users is to respect the others in the group and please respect the special guests. Don't swamp them like they were Britney Spears LOL. They come there to relax and enjoy it like the rest of us. Nothing special is required to use the chat room. You don't have to register. I do ask for first time users, that when it ask for a username please use your name from the board with a few spaces and then your real first name. This is so we can keep track of who is who.
Example: Monstermiler Bill
Thanks Guys

http://www.hillbillymotorsports.com/flashchat/flashchat.php

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
That's awefull nice of you to talk about me like this Bill. :lol: :lol: On a serious note, the chat room is a fun time, I do look forward to chatting it up with all of the guys that show up, whether it be JK or just a bunch of the good ole boys from here on the forum. Oh yeah and the finger is nice too. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts