460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you buy anything from this gentleman be prepared to receive more than you pay for. Not only did I get the TCI manual valve body for $cheap including free shipping, He also sent me the aluminum intermediate servo piston,spring and complete housing with detailed instructions. 95 mustang I can't thank you enough.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bcr466 said:
He probably thinks that being he gave you extra, you might hook him up with your avatar.
I'd loan her to him for a few hours but she has to be home by bed time :twisted:

·
Registered
310 Posts
WOW its nice to look at a beware post and its POSITIVE... seems like a lot has gone wrong recently on the auction block. Glad to see some good. Its beginning to feel alot like CHISTMAS!!!!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
79-6.9 said:
bcr466 said:
He probably thinks that being he gave you extra, you might hook him up with your avatar.
I'd loan her to him for a few hours but she has to be home by bed time :twisted:
But maybe she wouldn't want to be loaned out... or maybe she already does without you knowing! :lol:

"No, I don't have a girlfriend. But, I do know a girl who would be very upset if she heard me say that." - A friend of mine

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
95MUSTANG said:
THANKS HOPE IT SOLVES YOUR PROBLEMS.I DID NOT KNOW THE GIRL
WAS PART OF THE DEAL.WHEN WILL SHE BE ARRIVING?
I'll have to get back with you on that one :lol: I try to get her there sometime before Christmas though.

·
Registered
612 Posts
79-6.9 said:
bcr466 said:
I dont think a "few hours" would really be necessary, unless she cooks too.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Certainly not long for me, reaction time would be a big red light! And would break out too! But I would try, try again till I got it right. :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bcr466 said:
Certainly not long for me, reaction time would be a big red light! And would break out too! But I would try, try again till I got it right. :wink: :wink:
That's what the few hours are for :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts