460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
!!!BASH IS STILL ON SEE CURRENT INFORMATION!!!

DUE TO ALL THE RAIN WE HAVE HAD IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS AND THIS PAST WEEKEND OUR PIT AREA IS REALLY WET. I HAD 130 TON OF ROCK PUT DOWN TO HELP US WITH PITTING FOR THE 3 BIGGEST RACES OF THE YEAR. THIS PAST WEEKEND WE HAD A LARGE JR ONLY RACE FRIDAY RAIN CAME AND NOW MY PITS ARE DESTROYED AND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GET DRY ENOUGH IF WE HAVE ANY RAIN. THE BOTTOM LINE IS IF WE GET ANY RAIN I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH DRY PARKING AREA. RAIN IS IN THE FORECAST AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE WISE TO RESCHEDULE THIS RACE INSTEAD OF EVERYBODY SPENDING ALOT OF MONEY TO COME AND NOT GET THE RACE IN. SORRY THAT IT WAS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW. IT HAS BEEN A HARD DECISION AND LEM AND I HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING IT ALL DAY. WE WILL RESCHEDULE SOON AND GET THIS RACE OFF IN GREAT WEATHER SO ALL CAN ENJOY.

THANKS PHILLIP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,195 Posts
Thanks for the notice Phillip..... :wink:







Doug... 8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,733 Posts
Phillip,

Good call........ Thanks for giving us a heads up , and I know it was a hard call to make , but it was the right call in my book. I just hate that you put all the hard work in getting everything scheduled and now have to start all over. I hope everyone realizes what it takes to pull this deal off. I think everyone will understand.

Thank you again for what you have done ,and if you need help call me on the next one, I will donate some time , I am not but a couple of hours away.


Blake
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Phillip. Man I'm glad I stayed up for awhile. I was able to call my Dad's house and tell him to turn off the alarm clock. :D He wasn't feeling very well, so I think he was relieved a little. I won't be able to make any rescheduled date, but I'll post a timeslip from Wednesday night at Raceway Park. I hope those new Cal-trac bars get me in the 11's. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,960 Posts
Well Bruno , you got saved by the bell!!!!You live to fight another day :roll: :wink: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
846 Posts
IDT-572 said:
Phillip,

Good call........ Thanks for giving us a heads up , and I know it was a hard call to make , but it was the right call in my book. I just hate that you put all the hard work in getting everything scheduled and now have to start all over. I hope everyone realizes what it takes to pull this deal off. I think everyone will understand.

Thank you again for what you have done ,and if you need help call me on the next one, I will donate some time , I am not but a couple of hours away.


Blake
Phillip, As Blaake Said Thank you for the advance notice and Thanks to you and All the Kentucky Crew for all the hard work.

Let us know when the new date is and we will be there !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,970 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
bruno said:
that @@#$ sucks ........ so is there another place we can meet ????

come on guys lets figure something !!!!!!

Bowling Green??? I believe they are open. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,303 Posts
bruno, Damon is racing this Saturday. He invited me and my boy to come on down to KY and stay with him then go racing Saturday.

I don't know yet if i'm going to do it. I'm still in a state of shock from the announcement that the bash is cancelled!

The good news is, if the new date is in Aug or after I will have my car! The bad part about that is , all the guys with running cars will be broke down by then... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
685 Posts
Some of us can't re-schedule for another date our vacation is all-ready set for the year, what about the money we all-ready paid? What about our T-shirts?

THIS SUCKS!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
Lets see.....I have 2 tow trucks and 2 race cars fueled up, the camper ready and hitched, and a vows renewal ring for my wife.

Looks like I better find a place to go this weekend soon.....

The diesel boys are running at Beech Bend this weekend.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
753 Posts
Bash Postponed

Phil, Damon and everyone who work hard to put this together.

EVERYONE is disappointed that the race has to be postponed but I'm sure everyone thanks all of you for your efforts in putting this together and Mother Nature is the only one EVERYBODY is mad at!!!

Hope we can make this happen later in the year?

:roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
739 Posts
DAMN IT !! Just can't get a break with that fickle bitch, MOTHER NATURE! My brother and I waited all year for the Charlotte Auto Fair, and we got rained out !! Now, we get rained out at Windy Hollow !! I swear, that bitch (mother nature) has a bow tie tatooed on her *** !! DAMN IT !!

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
I feel bad for everyone that help put this together. They are probably feeling worst than anyone.

It's a real BUMMER, :cry: but stuff happens and people re-adjust.

I understand about the grounds being soaked. I saw a mess at Beech Bend a few years ago at the GS Nationals where the ground was tore up because they had a big event the weekend before, so the GSCA guys got a real messy pit area. It was miseable that weekend at the Bend.

We will be there at the Bash, whenever it happens. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
753 Posts
Mother Nature

Wayne Pearce said:
DAMN IT !! Just can't get a break with that fickle bitch, MOTHER NATURE! My brother and I waited all year for the Charlotte Auto Fair, and we got rained out !! Now, we get rained out at Windy Hollow !! I swear, that bitch (mother nature) has a bow tie tatooed on her *** !! DAMN IT !!

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce
Come on Wayne, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!

:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,697 Posts
D's557BBF said:
bruno, Damon is racing this Saturday. He invited me and my boy to come on down to KY and stay with him then go racing Saturday.

I don't know yet if i'm going to do it. I'm still in a state of shock from the announcement that the bash is cancelled!

The good news is, if the new date is in Aug or after I will have my car! The bad part about that is , all the guys with running cars will be broke down by then... :D
Will most likely be next Saturday, not this Saturday. well it depends on the weather :wink:



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 
1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Top