460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

$18.00 XL and smaller [no S,M,or large..1 YL and 2 YM]
$19.00 XXL
$20.00 XXXL [only three]

Please contact [email protected] or call 1-877-611-2613 [ask for shawn in parts] if interested .

We do not have a paypal account...thanks , Lem .

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sorry Lem..

I said the M.O. was in the mail....It was in the glove box!! and now out dated...I'll call Shawn then and give him my CC # and get my XL..Thanks for reminding me!! This working Graveyard has my brain srambled.. LOL..

I need a damn day job.. :x

Russ

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Lem, you know how petite I am, :) so I would like to have a XXXL if you have one left.

Thanks.

E-Mail sent.

·
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
deerhunter3814 said:
Lem, you know how petite I am, :) so I would like to have a XXXL if you have one left.

Thanks.

E-Mail sent.
David , I'm coming to the dragboat race at the lake tomorrow . You gonna come to the race ? If so , I'll bring the shirt .

·
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AZFairlane said:
I have two on the way, I will wear them proudly. I just wish I could have been there to see the action.
You would have had a great time , wish you could have been here :!: Thanks , Lem

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Lem Evans said:
E-Mail sent.
David , I'm coming to the dragboat race at the lake tomorrow . You gonna come to the race ? If so , I'll bring the shirt .[/quote]

Lem,
Sorry for the late response, I wasn't on the computer Friday.
It don't look good for today, but hopefully Sunday.
I will take the little 3X, and if you have a 2X I will take one for Glenn Nicewonger. (he is working 6-6 and don't think he can make it)
Thanks
David

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Lem,
Received shirts Thursday,
Thank you.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
No the rule just changed...........you dont get one unless you were there!...Devildog says so.....(Jon you are lucky you already got one).......................flol.............D

·
Registered
355 Posts
T-Shirts

Well after losing a M.O. and then finding it..pretty much trashed..and changing banks and waiting for new cards...I got ahold of Shawn today..and Mines in the mail...LOL..

Thanks Lem.. I owe you one!!!

Russ

·
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: T-Shirts

RapidRuss said:
Well after losing a M.O. and then finding it..pretty much trashed..and changing banks and waiting for new cards...I got ahold of Shawn today..and Mines in the mail...LOL..

Thanks Lem.. I owe you one!!!

Russ
Thanks Russ , Bob and A Z F....Lem :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts