460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why don't you read the feedback, first of all, it is from over a year ago and two of them are from idiots that didn't know what they were doing when i bought something. the other two were from people who didn't read my auctions completely. Already?? why don't you look and see how long i have been on there first, before you make yourself look dumb.

i'm going to be nice here and say, thanks to you though for your 2 cents, thats why i posted this, I actually want to get stupid responses from people who would rather bash an individual on a forum, to make them look like a badass and seeing as your from NY i am sure you had any intention of buying this from me at all, thanks again though.

hopefully someone with intention of buying this will actually read my feedback first and make up their own mind, if anyone is really serious about bidding on this, PM me and i will send you my number or, i have free long distance with my cell service so, if your from surrounding states send me your number and i will call you.

i have nothing to hide, i am trying to get rid of a motor and thought this forum was probably the perfect place to do so.

·
Registered
328 Posts
A little Testy aren't you ????

I did not bad mouth you,I stated the fact.Whats from being NY got to do with it.I don't have any negative feedback and you do.Get over it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
calm down, no disrespect. i was pissed earlier, it was in the morning before i left for work. i am just saying, if you look at the auction the engine is for pick up only, and i doubt you would drive all the way here to pick it up, that is all. maybe you will? i don't know. i apologize as well, and thanks, for changing the comment.

·
Registered
328 Posts
People Know The Deal

It is a shame that people represent there goods on Ebay different than what you see when you get there.And this I have a right to cancel the bid because I have it forsale locally is a crock too.Sell it on Ebay or don't use the service.Take Care and good luck !!!!!!!
Bob Meader #3131 Pinto

1 - 11 of 11 Posts