1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think that you have a great idea here Damon.

I think we should have pics of the guys and their rides to. That way we can match the screen name with a face and car, boat, truck, business, helicopter or whatever.
Just a thought.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
E-mail bouncing

Hey guys,

Several e-mails came back as undeliverable. Please update me when you get the chance. The following names

King, Ralph L. ralph king
Bradbury, John John Bradbury
La Roe, John Grizzs-N-Code
Wright, Andy mustangracer2
Carey, Lane Grumpy
Fretz, Steve stevefretz
Gaines, Chad Chad G
Jewell, Darryl Djstang
Keown, George pickupman
O'Hagin, Dave DJOHAGIN

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2 Posts
email sent

thanks

·
Registered
555 Posts
Can we still join??......I would love to if I can!

HI, I would love to join this......I am a member of this site anyways, So if I can I'd like to. please message me back with what info you need. As far as my car it goes like this, 1973 ford mustang coupe, current 514, working on getting my **** together for a new 545 with all the trimmings! best pass on current motor was 11.48....no idea of weight though, (have to get it weighed again!) Thanks for your time, David

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Can we still join??......I would love to if I can!

Smasher O'Brannan said:
HI, I would love to join this......I am a member of this site anyways, So if I can I'd like to. please message me back with what info you need. As far as my car it goes like this, 1973 ford mustang coupe, current 514, working on getting my **** together for a new 545 with all the trimmings! best pass on current motor was 11.48....no idea of weight though, (have to get it weighed again!) Thanks for your time, David
Just shoot me an e-mail with your name, address, phone number, e-mail etc...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts