460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going to hit some outlaw drag radial events, and stock style suspension races....other than that just going to go out and have sum fun.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i didnt think you could run a big block in drag radial. when did they start allowing that?
Ford events no,,, BUT, Orlando Fl in October and the Outlaw races you can run anything you want. Car gets tech after ever run to make sure you are within the rules. A friend of mine runs a 636ci M/T radials.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ford events no,,, BUT, Orlando Fl in October and the Outlaw races you can run anything you want. Car gets tech after ever run to make sure you are within the rules. A friend of mine runs a 636ci M/T radials.
i read the nmra rule book and it allows sb up to 440ci no big block allowed. i wish they did cause a regular drag radial stock suspension car is far less that an outlaw drag radial car. i maybe would have a chance to build one.haha

matt

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, yes i plan on running outlaw drag radial...on stock style suspension and some other stock style suspension classes that allow 28x10.5 slicks. There are several local track in my area that are running these type classes and it seems to be the hot thing in the area. Its mostly 1/8 mile stuff.....the drag radial guys have been clicking in the high 4's in the 1/8.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts