460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm building a new motor this winter and changing directions.
Will a 468" motor move enough air to spool twin holset ht60?
I have 2 ht60 chargers or a single s488
My hp goal is at least 1200. I would like to see the car go 5.30s
any input would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
370 Posts
You might be better off going to a website dedicated to turbos for an answer to your question. If you could get a turbo map for your turbos you could to the calculations. But, I believe that turbo maps were kinda scarce for Holset turbos. Try TheTurboForums.com

Jess

·
Registered
158 Posts
I too have changed directions, I just finished my hotside ! the turbo forums is a great resource for info, i went with a single on my setup, my build is slightly budget minded so im using a Garrett gta4202 75mm comp wheel on a 1.15 a/r which is on the small side, no lag to worry about ! " got a smoking deal on it" . i was told to run no less than a 1.32 a/r and bigger so you don't choke the turbo on higher rpms. definitely read compressor maps and spend some time on the turbo forums. a lot of guys are using bw s475 and s480 with good success on bbf. i just started adding more pics to my build thread and ill be updating info as i go. as far as turbo info i'm using a gta4202 , 60mm wastegate , 2.75 hotside, BT e85 non intercooled, aeromotive fuel parts with belt drive fuel pump.

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171233

1 - 3 of 3 Posts