1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
You didn't sign me up for it did you? I told you I have been working out!

I know it's not you. Your as skinny as a bean pole!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
201 Posts
My wife and I watch, this season has more guys crying than I've ever seen in my life. I'll be watching

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I'm going to try and get my big azz on there one of these seasons :D
so my car can go a little bit faster :D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Marcus (My Brother) and Amber Sea will be one of the Five Couples Finalists for the Biggest Loser Million Pound Matchup. The finale is Tuesday April 15th. Mark and Amber will be flying out to LA and meet the cast, crew etc…. They are pretty excited about it. SO anyone that watches The Biggest Loser, cheer for Marcus and Amber to win!

www.biggestloser.msn.com

Mark and Amber’s Spaces Site.

http://marcus-amber.spaces.live.com/

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
Marcus (My Brother) and Amber Sea will be one of the Five Couples Finalists for the Biggest Loser Million Pound Matchup. The finale is Tuesday April 15th. Mark and Amber will be flying out to LA and meet the cast, crew etc…. They are pretty excited about it. SO anyone that watches The Biggest Loser, cheer for Marcus and Amber to win!

www.biggestloser.msn.com

Mark and Amber’s Spaces Site.

http://marcus-amber.spaces.live.com/
I lost 50 lbs since last march, but still got a ways to go.
@ 260 now, need 50 more lbs.

to think I was 325 :shock:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Good Luck

Good luck to you my friend, I hope you win.

I've gone from 377 to 290 in a bit under 3 years with zero additional activity. Goal is 280 by Xmas 08.

My method was to chart blood sugar and minimize oscillation to keep it in the 90-110 range at all times. Harder then it sounds, for me.

Essentially, I eat like a diabetic...it looks like an Atkins diet almost; just a little more reasonable.

The 18" Kirkeys I bought for the Cobra didn't fit me when I bought them. Now I fit with room to spare. :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
I've lost 70lbs over three years by simply eating right and exercising. It's amazing what a balanced diet and an hour on the treadmill every day will do.

Brad

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the well wishes. We had determined to do this lifestyle change on Jan 1st and then saw the contest. It held us accountable to ourselves and to the others participating in the challenge.

Damon knows my competitive spirit when racing and this was just another type of race that I won yet again :) This time the prize money was bigger than Clay City pays out. heh

Now it is time for my little brother to have his moment of fame on PINKS!

Take care!

Marcus Sea

1 - 19 of 19 Posts