460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had experience with both shops? At first I was 100% set on Bigs, but I have since read about Prosystems and question whether Bigs is a top shop now? Looking for dual double pumpers for a tunnel ram 521.

Any help is appreciated.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Prosystem all the way- you'll be as happy as a pig in S**T......lol:D Patrick is the man for the job!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have a 1050 & a 1150 that have been touched by Patrick at Pro Systems & they were near perfect (jetting) out of the box !!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
ProSystems!!!

ProSystems.. Patrick nailed mine.. I also have a 521 that i just fired up and it was right on the money.. Great to deal with also, answers all your questions fast... You won't be dissapointed!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I've used both Bigs and ProSystems, Jesse is a nice guy and the carb worked pretty good. I had some issues with surging and plug fouling and Jesse took it back and made it much better. I had it for a few years and then I replaced it with the new SV-1 carb from Patrick @ Pro Systems and it's been excellent so far.

·
Registered
406 Posts
just got our sv 1 running had some problems got a hold of patrick at 4 pm on a saturday and he walked us through what to do the best he could over the phone cant get much better service then that

·
Registered
107 Posts
Same as 3DMUDRACING, great service. Prosystems are great to work with even after hrs
and weekends. Had Patrick build single dom that I supplied, and later purchased 2 doms
from him later for t/r set up and both worked great out of the box.

·
Registered
401 Posts
pro-systems,patrick is the go to man on carbs,put my 1200 dominator on the didnt have to turn a screw,only changed the jet because we went to q-16 vp gas!! look forward to working with him in the future.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
pro systems

·
Registered
7 Posts
Another for ProSystems I've got 2 carbs of them a 750 for a 347w and a 950 for a street/strip 460 and found them to be great to deal with,
I'm in Australia, and the quality is fantastic...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've used pro-systems as well as a couple of friends of mine. No adjustments other than turning the idle screw. Spot on, out of the box!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Had good and bad luck in the past with Pro systems
1 spot on...;)... 2 needed some tuning....:rolleyes:.... 1 WASN'T drilled (metering block)....:mad:

I now go with AED

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
ProSystems. Service at it's finest.:)

·
Registered
211 Posts
never tried any other shops but Pro Systems did my 1000cfm 4150 series for my 514 could not be happier ... 1/4 turn on the idle stop screw and it runs like a timex watch ....

Pro Systems for me next time again

1 - 20 of 26 Posts