460 Ford Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Administrator
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
I swear I think I hate money... I try to keep that crap as far away from me as possible. ...another new toy. I told my boy it was for him for Christmas since I already had "No apparent reason" day this year. There are some pay to ride places about an hour away from us so we plan to have some fun. We will also be taking it up to Minnesota this year along with the dirt bike for some BIG FUN!! I mean you can't fish every minute of the day right?

2021 Honda Foreman

·
Registered
495 Posts
I sold my dirt bike a couple of years ago and have thought about a “wheeler” or a SXS but neither one of them are free and I can see the pros and cons of each.

·
Administrator
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Too bad I missed the "Guns" thread. That's my other obsession, besides race cars. And bikes. And cigars. And tattoos. Well, anyway...
I have about 20 guns to add to that thread myself but I decided perhaps I shouldn't advertise that stuff anymore since the world has gone a bit crazy lately....

·
Administrator
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
I sold my dirt bike a couple of years ago and have thought about a “wheeler” or a SXS but neither one of them are free and I can see the pros and cons of each.
Those side by sides look really fun but the money they want for them is crazy. I thought the 4 wheeler at over $7000 was a little crazy but those side by sides can double & tripple that price pretty easy. Just freaking nuts. I remember when cars cost half of what the side by sides cost. ...with that said. I'd LOVE one. Not going to happen though.

·
Administrator
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
That's a nice machine. It looks better than the Rancher.
Thanks! But it's not that pretty anymore. It's got a lot of mud on it right now! It's a damn fun machine.

Honestly I didn't have much of a choice. This was the only ATV the Honda dealership had. The Covid thing is really sucking for everybody.

EDIT: I forgot to add that the third headlight on the Foreman is great. It points where you are steering. A big improvement over the two front headlights I've used in the past in the dark. If you ride in the dark the Foreman is the way to go.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts