460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a really good run of stuff to work on lately. A couple Top Sportsman car's. 530 inch boss 9 Mustang. Just built a set of side-exit stainless units for a Pro Mod.Another Pro Mod coming next month.

I am really fortunate to get to do something that I love in an attempt to make a living. That being said, Thursdays project is going to be a blast. I have built all the headers for Billy's Pro Stock Olds engine's. I am really looking forward to building some for the Small Block Ford in a GM unit. I have built soooooo many sets for chevy powered street rods,I see this as REVENGE!! Tim

www.dragsterheaders.com

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Tim not a truer word spoken.
I have built soooooo many sets for chevy powered street rods,I see this as REVENGE
Good for you. :D

S

·
0 Posts
Lol.. This is what Billy really needs.. This car showed up at test & tune last weekend..

Laters!

Les

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
BILLS CAR ALL READY GOS 6'S @ OVER 200

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
WITHOUT A TURBO..........

S

·
0 Posts
BOSS 429 said:
Somebody forgot how to turn off the cap locks..

Not matter it's not a Ford.. so who cares anyways..

Where is that fishing pond??

Les

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
s_stang said:
BOSS 429 said:

Les
NOT A FORD? HIS MUSTANG GOES 6'S OVER 200, THE GTO PROSTOCK IS FORD POWERED NOW,(AT THIS TIME) GOES OVER 200, 6'S, FORD POWERED!!!
LAST SAT NIGHT IT WENT 4.33 IN THE 1/8 AND ,987 60 FT...........
THIS WITH 10,WIDE TIRE

WITH A SMALL BLOCK FORD, 1) 4V CARB

S

·
0 Posts
BOSS 429 said:
s_stang said:
BOSS 429 said:

Les
NOT A FORD? HIS MUSTANG GOES 6'S OVER 200, THE GTO PROSTOCK IS FORD POWERED NOW,(AT THIS TIME) GOES OVER 200, 6'S, FORD POWERED!!!
THIS WITH 10,WIDE TIRE

Rules: Cap Lock not allowed..

Lol ... on the so called aftermarket (Non) small block.. Umm ya it's a 302 alright. Came straight from the junk yard..

Now if your Erica Ortiz and run a Factory block & Crank to the 6's.. That's something to behold..

Don't come here braggin "ol Billy"` is some sort of Superstar when he runs the 10.5 class.. He don't win, he simply out $$$ everybody else.. The car didn't cut it in Pro Stock so he's got to go somewhere else he can over power $$ the rest of the class.. If I were him... I'd call it a day and go back to the fishing pond..

Laters!

Les

·
Registered
251 Posts
s_stang said:
BOSS 429 said:
s_stang said:
BOSS 429 said:

Les
THIS WITH 10,WIDE TIRE

Rules: Cap Lock not allowed..

Lol ... on the so called aftermarket (Non) small block.. Umm ya it's a 302 alright. Came straight from the junk yard..

Now if your Erica Ortiz and run a Factory block & Crank to the 6's.. That's something to behold..

Don't come here braggin "ol Billy"` is some sort of Superstar when he runs the 10.5 class.. He don't win, he simply out $$$ everybody else.. The car didn't cut it in Pro Stock so he's got to go somewhere else he can over power $$ the rest of the class.. If I were him... I'd call it a day and go back to the fishing pond..

Laters!

Les
Wuttsa matta les, his "junkyard" car better than your JUNKYARD car?
LMFAO!!
Laters!

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
that a ford motorsport block from the 80s and old ,alum boss 302 style heads, svo, this one was 400 c. inch

with the smallest engine there being 570,and all had eith 2 or 3 stages,blowers,and turbos, ya ill brag on him,

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
BOSS 429 said:
that a ford motorsport block from the 80s and old ,alum boss 302 style heads, svo, this one was 400 c. inch

with the smallest engine there being 570,and all had eith 2 or 3 stages,blowers,and turbos, ya ill brag on him,

Just so ya know..there are a number of 180ci 10.5 cars out there doing it better.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
s_stang said:
Don't come here braggin "ol Billy"` is some sort of Superstar when he runs the 10.5 class.. He don't win, he simply out $$$ everybody else..

Laters!

Les
Les, old buddy, I have to respectfully disagree with you. I have gone up to Billy Glidden's pit area at the races. I haven't talked to him personally but I have talked to his wife. They drive a dually & have a plain jane goose neck trailer. Nothing that you don't see 90% of the average bracket racers using. It is him & his wife & I have seen him have one crew member. The guy works his *** off at the track. So I think mabe you should give him a little credit for his knowledge,ability, & work ethic.

No I am not the official Bill Glidden fan club but I think the man works really hard to run at the level that he does. :D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts