460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
If any of you guys with the 'traitor' crap think you can do better step up and get some. Unless you have done the Pro Stock deal first hand ,personally, there is no way I can explain it to you.

I am a die hard ford guy too,but,short of the devil wanting my kids souls, anybody else comes up to me and offers me a ride and funding, I'm going to do it. Burn it to the ground or die trying. Ford GM Mopar or any other kind.

Anyway thanks for the compliments on my work. I take it seriously. I do appriciate the kind words.

·
8,522 Posts
blastertech70 said:
It's time that Ford finds another excuse for not backing a factory Pro-Stock team. For years they pointed the finger at Bob Glidden but , but you can only kick a dead horse so long :roll:
NHRA prostock don't sell cars...not an excuse....FACT :!:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I completly agree Go IHRA Ford Pro Stockers. My only IHRA Pro Stock customer is Chris Holbrook. Chris's driver Chuck Demory is the newest member of the 220 mph club.
It is a much better show to watch with the different brands competing. Especiallywith the fords being dominet

·
8,522 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
I wish there were Fords in Pro Stock but it seems the only one they are interested in is John Force.
Pull the plug on that deal if I had a vote :wink:

When someones wife wants a car ....she don't give a damn about funny car :shock:

·
8,522 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
Right now, nothing is helping sell cars for Ford. I've work at this dealership for 38 years.
OK... if nothing is working...why should Ford send money on prostock ?

This is the best year we have had in 3 years.....it aint like it used to be....so we try and think a little harder...adjust and go on...those that do not will struggle . I'd guess I'm the Jr guy here....only been at it 35 years :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts