460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has your fav.Dragstrip ever sent you a Birthday card? I dought it:rolleyes:
My wife (Sooz) has a Birthday this month.Well today in the mail was a card for Sooz wishing her a happy birthday and a coupon for a free pound of ice cream at (Wild Bill's Saloon)at Summit Motorsports Park(Norwalk). And she will be collecting it in about 2 weeks:D
I thought that was Awesome:eek:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is their Ice Cream that good? I seen that for a $1 a pound. Do they do that all the time?

Ace
Yes, All the time. And it's not cheap stuff, it's Yummy:D $1.00 lb.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Thats cool, all I have ever gotten was a happy birthday annouced over the intercome

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Glad to hear that some places are still about some personal touches like this. It's little things like this that really make the public appreciate these places.:cool: Happy B-day Sooz.:)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Has your fav.Dragstrip ever sent you a Birthday card? I dought it:rolleyes:
My wife (Sooz) has a Birthday this month.Well today in the mail was a card for Sooz wishing her a happy birthday and a coupon for a free pound of ice cream at (Wild Bill's Saloon)at Summit Motorsports Park(Norwalk). And she will be collecting it in about 2 weeks:D
I thought that was Awesome:eek:
I've said it for a long time...Norwalk is one of the Baddest Tracks on the Planet.
That place really knows how to treat the racers and fans...:cool:
For those of you that have never been...I recommend that you at least try to get there once. It is one of the Best Places to watch an event...as well as to race. That place has always seemed special to me for some reason....And yes, the 1$/1# of ice cream is THAT good.:D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Happy B-day Sooz..that's always a good thing.free ice cream...MMMMMMM:D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Rick,

That's cool i never got anything like that in the mail for free ice cream.I have a birthday coming up on August 3rd.Tell Susie Happy Birthday for me,save me some ice cream i probably won't be there till Sunday.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Happy birthday Sooz... I hope it's hot when you get your ice cream, makes it that much better...:D

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sooz said to tell ya'll thanks:) and like Treeyasoon said, Norwalk is a special place that is ran by special people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts