460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I think that the manifold guy looks like he's at the tech seminar listening of course....

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
When the "Cats" are away, the mice will play. Right now Blake and I are in Akron, OH, but when I get back home, that Lem is going to get an A$$ whipping!:}

No Harold, that's Blake's engine that we were dyno testing the TFS R&D heads on.:}

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
It is,,,,,,,and big Frank Merkl is going to whip you butt too!!!! He gave me the shirt. That's the dragstrip up at Brooks, or Red Deer {I think} that Frank's club runs.

Just kidding about the butt whipping!

·
Registered
53 Posts
If we would have known that the famous pair of Aces, Charlie and Blake, was this close to the PA boys (about one hour) we would have met them at a restaurant of their choosing and had a fine meal and a few adult beverages.
Next time call and the dinner is on us.....anytime.

Gordon

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Blake and elfs at work .

Yes, the two in the red shirts looks like twiddle dee and twiddle dumb...........

I will let everybodY try to figure out who is dee and who is (DUMB) :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
If we would have known that the famous pair of Aces, Charlie and Blake, was this close to the PA boys (about one hour) we would have met them at a restaurant of their choosing and had a fine meal and a few adult beverages.
Next time call and the dinner is on us.....anytime.

Gordon
Thanks Gordon, Exit 27 on I-76, Bob Evans, breakfast at 7:45, come on down..............:D

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I was kinda wonderin' what was up with the matchin' outfits lol...........
As Ky Jelly would say it looks like a couple of adsorber's :D:D :D

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Don't go putting words in Ky's mouth . Charlie 's done threatened to jack my porting bill way up :eek::eek::D:D. I think the word was just plain old sorbers there Blake :D

I heard something about a sheep riding along with yall BAH BAH BAH

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Don't go putting words in Ky's mouth . Charlie 's done threatened to jack my porting bill way up :eek::eek::D:D. I think the word was just plain old sorbers there Blake :D
Sorry Bud. I forgot you were already in the dog house..........:eek:

Same as a vortex.................:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts