460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good books or references, with cookbook or step by step block preps for 385 blocks, that can be accomplished on my own.

Also same with the engine build, step by step stroker build. Want to build my own 532, never built a BB before so anything I can read up on to avoid the experience of not having the tricks of the trade experience you get from mistakes.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone ever work with CNC or LEM Evans Ford in Kentucky?

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Any good books or references, with cookbook or step by step block preps for 385 blocks, that can be accomplished on my own.

Also same with the engine build, step by step stroker build. Want to build my own 532, never built a BB before so anything I can read up on to avoid the experience of not having the tricks of the trade experience you get from mistakes.

Thanks.
Depends on the level of performance you're trying to achieve. Generally speaking, there isn't any special prep required for less than 6500rpm 750hp. Some simple at-home things you can do would be to smooth/radius the oil return holes and/or port the passage between the oil pump and oil filter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts